+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: the REVOLUTION can now be read!!

the REVOLUTION can now be read!!

"Revolution", a publication (produced in hard and electronic versions) is a misssion of the STN group committed to gathering and disseminating cutting-edge information and findings from credible organisations and individuals in the pursuit of the economic and social renaissance of the peoples and institutions of Nigeria,Africa, and the rest of d so-called third world.

The ultimate goal of the publication is to become the voice of the collective conscience of the Nigerian, African, and the rest of the so-called third wolders in the defence of our economic and social common good.

its not available from the vendors, you have to subscribe for it or get more details by calling :
    Head, Profit Growth on 08022228107. it costs N3,600 to subscribe for a year!!.
    Don't miss this opportunity!

Re: the REVOLUTION can now be read!!

Thank you my co members.The point is that in developed countries all they want is your skills and not your age or whatever.So, i'll simply say we need some youth in power who can change this madness about job age clarification and compulsory nysc service.Majority of people have served their beloved country without getting a job after the service.Therefore,in any position seek by any graduate,to me i'll simply introduce unique offer for everyone irrespective of your ist class,2.1 or whatever.Your interview or job test is the most important.Our education has been bought.Ist class doesn't make meaning to me because you'll still be retrained after you get that dream job of yours.A time will come when this would begin to happen in Nigeria.A word for the wise.

+ Reply