House i think its needless to analyze or emphasize what games men of NSCDC is playing to devoid you and I the opportunity of submitting our credentials in furtherance of their recruitment process knowing fully wel the current fuel and transportation situation in the country.But respite has come for the people of Oyo state who are B.SC,M.SC and P.hd holders and wiling to submit their credentials in Abuja come tues 5th Jan 2010 as I am personally taking the onus upon my shoulders.Rememba these elements are not interested in ur submision bt its left for you to outsmart them and beat there evil plans if you realy need the job.You neva can tel wen is the time,am saying there is no harm in trying.Send a text b4 12pm monday to 08059428418 or 07039006486 to indicate ur interest and await an instant reply as to collectn point in ibadan to enable a swift movement into FCT on monday evenin.If you are that person that is positive abt this vision,prepare to part ways with 1k and save yourself almost 6k and the stress of getting across as only handful space is made up for.I think its a fair deal and i enjoin guyz in other states to embrace similar idea in the interest of fellow job seekers.Best of luck everybody.