+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MERRY XMAS ALL NLNG HOPEFUL

MERRY XMAS ALL NLNG HOPEFUL

Merry xmas all hopefuls,
    Lets us all remember that Christmas is one of the most important days among Christians. This day commemorates and celebrates the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Christmas is more than just a holiday. It is the remembrance of the fact that God so loved the world that He have His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Jesus' birthday - Christmas is about God's love. It is about God's love for you and me. It is God expressing His great love for mankind, through the giving of the greatest gift, the Lord Jesus Christ. He loves us not because of what we are, but He loves us because of what He knows we can become, if we'll allow Him to get involved in our lives.
    Touch a life this season. Your testimony is on the way,NLNG ! It is settled.
    L

MOBILO

Actually it is through Jesus Christ that we now have the hope of everlasting life.We all should be grateful to GOD ALMIGHTY.But that does not call 4 a celebration of christmas bcos the bible makes no mention of a birthday celebration for Jesus.Infact, his exact birth date is unknown.We can be sure,though,that he was not born on Dec. 25 in the cold of winter in that part of the world.The roots of christmas are found,not in scripture,but in ancient pagan festivals, such as the Roman Saturnalia, a celebration dedication to Saturn, the god of agriculture.So it is not for christians.A day of ones death is better than his day of birth, bcos of this JESUS CHRIST himself instituted a celebration on the night b4 his death......I'll be back
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: MERRY XMAS ALL NLNG HOPEFUL

well I really thank God that the NLNG issue has brought alot close to God almighty. Everyone is praying, everyone hoping, everyone highly faithful,all sure of success.Well i wish all of us success. about 300+ called for interview, 40 to make it for medicals, all hopeful, how will it happen?.

I just want to encourage all of us that this issue is suvival of the highly favoured (not fitted) bcos all are praying and sure of success. So intead of folding our arms and keep hoping why not engage in better things so that when God favours the chosen they will move forward.

I wrote this bcos i discovered that some are about cousing themselves high BP bcos of NLNG. Always make alternative plan. from experience

maxweber

.......so JESUS instituted a celebration to commomorate his death.So christains are commanded to observe the memorial of Christ's death.This observance is also called 'the Lord's evening meal'.(1 corint 11:20) JESUS used bread and wine...you remember?So that occasion helps us to reflect upon the superlative love of JEHOVAH GOD and JESUS CHRIST.(John 3:16) Christmas will not help you to do this.If you believe this you will be set free from the christmas frenzy and relieved of the heavy yoke of financial debt that many incur at this time of the year.
    As agalinks said do not put ur eggs in one basket bcos things might change.Wishing all of success.If not this door the unexpected might supprisingly open.May JAH keep us alive as we also beg 4 his intervention through his kingdom where all righteous ones will be favored at the same time.THANKS TO YOU ALL.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@max: 9ce words.........I used to have a Jah Witness (guess u r too) friend who likes enforcing their teachings on people.......It's a free world.........we r all grown and have freedom to any belief. Thanks

maxweber

@dutmond, but that's the truth.Using the word 'enforcing' means one is forced to believe, but persuasion is used to help one see good reasons to believe, of course the truth.So your friend was just persuading you....Thanks

Wishing all the hopefuls a 1daful new year ahead.
    G

Max, It's interesting to see how you express your faith without fear. The first time I saw your footnote I know you are a JW. The objective of Jehovah's witnesses is not to force their belief on people, rather the truth they have come to know thru in depth study of the bible makes it diffcult for them to keep quiet. It's like fire shut up in their bones and they cannot but speak about it whether people want to listen or not. They appreciate listening to peoples' opinions on their beliefs as well and if you give them the opportunity they take the time to show you in your copy of the bible why they believe what they do. I did that and I can tell you that I now have a different view about them.

As to NLNG, I pray we all get the jobs that we desire and that will give us career satisfaction.

maxweber

@dupsytee, Thanks for that.It is exactly like that.
    Infact taste and see that JEHOVAH and His Son JESUS CHRIST are good forever and ever.
    God will certainly answer our prayers so long we walk in His pathways of righteousness.
    Yes o! Career satisfaction is essential and God is promising that he will do it for us so long this present system of things continues....
    All NLNG hopefuls never lose hope, focus, determination nor faith.

Thanks for the reply. You seem to be very active on the forum, especially in this job search wahala. You can send me a mail on [email protected] or [email protected].

Thank God for NLNG Job,it as really draw people closer to God.@ Maxweber I would like you to be mindful of the fact that there are other denominations who are part of this forum.
    Best regards in all our endeavors.

+ Reply