For people that are afraid of investing online themselves, I will manage your cash for you and give you this return at the end of 30 days till 120 days.All you do is to wait every 30 days, and you will receive 15% interest on your deposit. At the end of next 30 days, you will receive the same interest of 15%. I will also send you another 15% interest on your deposit for another 30 days until I send the last one, which is in 120 days, you would have then received a total of 60 percent interest and your principal will be returned to you together with the last 30 days interest. The minimum deposit to start with is $300.I will take the risk for you and will guaranty you a daily interest of 0.5% daily, which gives 15% interest in 30 days. So, at the end of 120 days, you will receive 260% of your deposit. Note, all payment is made in US dollars, through liberty reserve. If you want to invest in Naira, you will then pay into my account at N178 for $1, and I will be sending you your interest in USD also. If you want to get it in Naira, you get it at the rate of N155 for $1. If you are interested, contact me through my email: [email protected]. I will invest your money in verified online investment programs, but all your concerns is that I must send to you, your interest at the end of 30 days. If you are interested let me know. I only want to work with 9 persons only. Once, it is January 1, 2013, by Gods grace, I will stop receiving people for this package. I will deliver the promised interest. From an individual, I will not receive more than $500 for this program so that I can also be saved. Please, do not invest money you stole or got from illegal means, because I am not a party to that, be warned. If you had made a legitimate money and is looking to invest, I believe you can start up with this one, and you will be happy you did. Thanks. Once, you send me a message, please, explain every thing you want and the amount you want to start with. Thanks.