Hi,
I hope you are making progress in your job-hunting. I assure you that this will soon be history in your life? It is just a phase of life (it came to pass as the Holy book will say).
In the mean time, let’s consider the question posed on the headline: Is it really true that u don’t have experience?
In my several interactions with job seekers I have always heard one statement that is common amongst them-‘I don’t have any experience as I just finished my youth service’. It became a real source of worry to me b/cos I had and still have some younger colleagues that are job-seekers. But on a second thought I asked myself how this people with years of experience started their career. The answers to this question I asked myself are what you will be reading in this article.
Firstly, do you know that when some employers asked for candidates with one or two years experience (cognate or not) for some jobs that they are not actually asking for technical/business experience. They are in essence looking for people that just have an idea of the kind of job they are into to train to their taste. This is because most employers can’t employ or better put, can’t agree on the salary the candidate with the ‘exact’ experience they want will ask for. This observation is based on empirical evidence not theory.
My advice: when u see such advert in your field, just sit down and fine tune your CV to the job keywords and apply for it. If ur CV market u very well, chances are that u will be invited to come and defend it (that is the so-called interview u hear about). Believe me u may get to meet the panel only to be asked about your IT/SIWES experience. This leads us to the next point.
Which experience and skill do you include in the CV? I believe by now you should be able answer this question(s) yourself.
Well in case u can’t just visit for more on this and other job search information.

To Your Success
Sunkaeme

[email protected]