+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Re: Nigerian graduates are not employable, what's the way forward?

Re: Nigerian graduates are not employable, what's the way forward?

hi. I believe that most of us still need to be trained on employability skills. I love developing myself and adding value any where I am, and that as made me become an asset to any organisation that may require my services. Before I started work, I had at an interview every 2 weeks. I love attending seminars, reading and basically going the extra mile without having the initial thot of - what is in it for me. there's is a creative job search conference coming up next saturday - 21st nov, 2009 - and I think it would be great if job seekers, or dissatisfied workers attend. I'm sharing this because I believe people require the knowledge and employability skills that would be taught. I would appreciate it if the admin would not delete this post because I know that a lot of lives would be transformed for good if they come. the Conference is being organised by an NGO that believe in impacting lives through education and humanitarian services. please for those interested, you can contact [email protected]

Re: Nigerian graduates are not employable, what's the way forward?

Corrected version of the initial post.

hi. I believe that most of us still need to be trained on employability skills. I love developing myself and adding value any where I am, and that as made me become an asset to any organisation that may require my services. Before I started work, I had a minimum of one interview every 2 weeks. I love attending seminars, reading and basically going the extra mile without having the initial thought of - what is in it for me.
    There is a creative job search conference coming up next saturday - 21st nov, 2009 - and I think it would be great if job seekers, or dissatisfied workers attend. I'm sharing this because I believe people require the knowledge and employability skills that would be taught. I would appreciate it if the admin would not delete this post because I know that a lot of lives would be transformed for good if they come.
    The Conference is being organised by an NGO that believes in impacting lives through education and humanitarian services. please for those interested, you can contact [email protected]

+ Reply