+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls stay away from e breakthrough *recruiting firm

pls stay away from e breakthrough *recruiting firm

pls dont be deperate in job search what is urs is urs. pls house never go to e breakthrough. they collected my hard earning 1350 to give me a fake job. GOD will see them through.

Re: pls stay away from e breakthrough *recruiting firm

it harps 2 me, dose guys are bad, with my qualification they send me to a road side computer office to go and ask for job............ is only GOD that will see them....

d house should really be careful and job seekers 2 should not be too desperate getting a job our will come oneday e breakthru are fake they did d same thing 2 me too without no job god will judge them

Na wa o!i was at sumwhere some time ago and we re just discussing happenings in nigeria.and all of a sudden sum1 among us just halla and say NAI-JA-AREA!

This is jst wot can happen in this part of the world.i was also a victim of this scam!sumtime last year say april,i read their advert on 'THE GUARDIAN' and sequel to that i sent them my cv.in response to that,i was sent an invitation 4 an interview.b4 the interview date i called their nomba and was told 2 come to their office at 1 Tonade str ikeja 4 onward transportation to the firm that needs my service.on the said date,i dressed vry well and wen i got there i was given a form to fill,while i submitted my passport and paid a fee of N1000 and was given a recommendation leta to one coy at obalende.

I got there and i was asked:'from where?'hweva i gave them the leta and my cv.House, till now almost a year i hed notin frm E BREAK-THROUGH that promised me subsequent job opportunities.hitherto,this has made me to be apathetic to sum recruiting firms.this howeva,has made me wiser.now i luk b4 leaping.

Please house membaz,especiallythe new entrants alwayz ask and seek 4 advice.to the experienced,neva hold back advice and needed info.BE WISE!
    ibkbaba

i was at e breakthrough yesterday
    i was sent to a company at ikeja
    i droped the recommendation letter
    i was told they will get back to me

KURRYKING STOP WASTING UR TIME E-BREAKTHRU IS NOT REAL AT ALL 2 BFORE WARNED IS TO BE FOREHARMED U BETTER WAKE UP

e breakthrough! is it the same with esther breakthrough. Sometime two years ago, I applied for a job through esther breakthrough and the job was offered to me, they instructed that I will pay them before they'll direct me to the company that recruited me which I agreed. It was my mother who discouraged me from moving to Lagos, she said that esther breakthrough may be dupers and once she lamented that, I changed my mind.
    Am surprised to read how our colleagues was duped by e breakthrough. Please everybody should mind sites where one is submitting c.v., to avoid duping of our hard earned money. Success to everybody.
    God bless us.

Esther breakthrough, EFCC should catch those people for exploiting graduates. They are so fake. I was there last year but when they demanded for money I scaper (me wey neva chop belle full ) but some of my friends were victims of this so called recruitment agency.
    very soon they will be in trouble if they dont stop exploiting innocent graduates.
    Guys stay away 4rm EBT,they dont av any job to offer you except u want to market products on the roadside and collect 10000 @ d end of d month

av had contact with dem too, but i was lucky to av bin cautioned,dey r so many like dat. pls, wot about mac-tay consulting firm, ar dey genuine. thanks
    yaazi!!!!!

E breakthrough is fake.I got the message but was advised by a bros not to drop money b4 being offered job.Mactay consulting is a reputable consulting coy that would not want to soil their name.i have been trained by them b4 and they train for big coys including Mobil,Mtn,Celtel and many banks.whats the gist so i can advice

I'm amazed to know that E.Breakthrough (Esther Breakthrough, EBT, Esther BT...they are all the same and it's all in a bid to mislead people) have really been at this dubious act for such a long time. Imagine how much they would have made over the years. Just a word of advice to them: No be like that den dey make money...BE CREATIVE!
    Here's my own experience: I responded to their advert in The Guardian and was invited for an interview at their office on Martins Street, Ojuelegba. When i got to the place, I was immediately put off by the place as it was so scruffy-looking and the people i met there were anything but serious-minded recruiters. Then we were given a form and questions to answer and asked to pay N100 as registration fee. I felt so stupid with myself for even being in such kind of place.
    Two days later, i received a text from them saying they have a job for me and i should bring about N1350 to collect my recommendation letter... i laughed wen i read the text and concluded...419. I ignored their text and got another one about 2days later still requesting me to come and collect my recommendation letter and pay some money. (Can u imagine?)
    It is so unfortunate that people think they can take advantage of highly intellectual graduates of Nigeria and get away with it. Like it is said: "Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner." I believe their cup will soon be full.
    I'm also appealing to people to beware of these "scammers" as they thrive on the ignorance of unsuspecting and (often) desperate graduates seeking employment at all cost.
    I hope the relevant authorities investigate their activities and those of others like them and bring them to book. You might also see a framed copy of their CAC certificate of registration in their office. This should be investigated as well to determine the authenticity of this.

Wishing all my people here the best. Just relax ... for in God's time, He makes all things beautiful! E go beta!

Thanks

i also got a msg 4 an interview.tanks alot
    everything is funny as long as it happens to someone else.

+ Reply