+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Airtel; any other Recruiting firm please apart from BEZALEEL????????????

Airtel; any other Recruiting firm please apart from BEZALEEL????????????

do you have an idea of other recruiting firm for airtel, pls post their site here, tnx

Re: Airtel; any other Recruiting firm please apart from BEZALEEL????????????

A company named CCSNL recruits for Airtel too. Their career page is Careers @CCSNL
    ALL THE BEST
    T

tnx guys
    i've checked them out but seems none of them is recruiting presently, in case they are pls feel free to contact me on; [email protected]

Hrindex just conducted a test last week wednesday. was part of the candidates and the results came out the next day cos i got an sms from them dat i passed and would soon be called for interview.

congrats man, i wish you the best. just let me know when they will be recruiting next cos i cant find it on their site.

+ Reply