Hello forum members,
I am here to make this passionate appeal to all you kindhearted forum members .I have been on this forum for a period of two or three years now.On this forum,i have come to see that this forum is a family of those who bear the burden of fellow members,this is why i have come to make this passionate appeal to all of you who are willing to help.
I lost my job two year ago and since then i have tried to get another source of income and i have the internet as an alternative.Sometime i hear people say the idle mind is the devils workshop,but to me since this period of joblessness,i refuse to accept the above statement,i rather glued onto my nokia2626 as a companion.Thank God for those that developed the 3.5G & the XTHML for accessing the internet via the phone.
WHAT IS THIS REQUEST.
The request is that i need a LAPTOP(FAIRLY USED OR BRAND NEW).I have tried everything i know to be able to raise money to buy one but cannot,that is why am here asking 4 your assistance.Please am not asking 4 money but a LAPTOP.
Please if u are willing to help,call me on 08165328235.Am resident in port harcourt,God will bless u as u strech out your hand of help to me to enable me put into practice those things i have researched upon and also share them out to those who do not have these on this forum.Thank you.Pls call me on 08165328235