+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PEOPLEPRIME

Re: PEOPLEPRIME

haba house, ppleprime i think are just str8 4ward pple. i was there for the chat last month. the chat is normal talk about urself and some stuff about u. nobody is askin anybody to pay. 4 the guy that paid ..... that means u owned pepper! imagine urself paying b4 u get a job u shudnt ve been looking for job instead 4 u to cart away with that sum bros, sorry!!!!!!!house beware this is a lesson 4 others.bye

@Farmtro...More than 3 people claimed to have paid the same amount. So what makes the organisation cool or straight forward

NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB even if it is REAL!!!

Isn't it Flourmills and the likes paying for the exams of thousands of job seekers

@sledge,i was thinking d exact same thing.u really make sense.
    tanx house,u r guys ave bin wonderful.

Babygurl,a friend of mine got a job tru dem(peopletemp) bt its a temporary job and a tenth of ur pay is theirs. Dats y i had 2 try bt it turned out dis way. However u can give it a try 2. Maybe dey ve nt gotten a job dat suits my profile bt atleast i expect dem 2 keep me updated. Anyway dere is no harm in tryn. Wish u d best. 1 luv house
    D

Lots of luv 2u guys 4ur contribution. I hve had an encounter wit peopleprime b4. They are one of the recruitment firms in naija. I paid #500 b4 writing d test. After writing i was told i will be put in their data base if i make it. After some months i was text to come 4 a customer service position but i ignored it cos i was resolved not to part wit my money to any recruitment firm again. So its a matter of choice. If u choose to go, make up ur mind and go but if not stay. Jus be connected wit GOD while making ur decision.

You have been shortlisted for the next stage of our recruitment exercice.Wednesday, 8 April, 2009 8:06 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Overseas Jobs" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: "Yeye Chef" <[email protected]>Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

You have been shortlisted for the next stage of our recruitment exercise.

We have employed the services of Enquiries & Verification experts to carry out a thorough background check and verification of all documents including previous work experiences.

Note that placement is guaranteed for all successful candidates(applicants whose submissions have been verified and found to be true). We reserve the right to place each candidate where we deem most suitable, based on qualification and previous work experiences.

A fee of #3,000(Three Thousand Naira Only) is charged for this verification exercise. Payable to any branch of Ecobank within one week.

Account Name: Chris Daniels.

Account Number: 0371060200829201

Text name and deposit slip number to: 08029413006.

Pls note that this payment is optional.

Log on to www.oilandgasjobs2009.page.tl for more information.

Kind regards,

-HR Dept.

HOUSE,WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

i think it's one of dem (frauster in d naame agent)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXOO
    i have noticed that most pple on naija hot jobs are very pessimistic. despite looking for jobs tht are very hard to find, they are not being positive in their thinking. my question to you is this: is it wise to go for a chat that you were invited for (you,out of the millions of nigerian job seekers was chosen to come for a chat by pple prime), or will it be wise to sit at home and ignore the invitation bacause of a few comments that were made to you? be positive and travel down to lagos and have the chat. what would u lose by doing so? i was also invited for a similar chat about 3 wks ago and i am keeping my fingers crossed and believing God. pls do the same and be proactive. God will see u thru.

Peopleprime

@abdul....
    I'm sure d mail u posted has fraud written ova it. That is nt a mata of bein pesimistic or optimistic, d other recipient mails ar nt profesnal, no recruitmnt agency wil invite people wit such unoficial email adreses. 2ndly, d company name sounds lyk an individual name,2 me it's a yahoo boy kinda game. I'll sugest u do nt waste ur time & money.
    4 peopleprime issue, am actually suprised at dis infos. cos i know they recruit 4 GTB very well. Atleast, i know 2 people workin in Gtb now & they did nt pay peopleprime any dime neither did they ask them 2 pay 10% of their income 2 anyone. 2ndly,Peopleprime works wit Leap Africa which is a reputable NGO comited 2 helpin unemployed graduates 2 develop the skils needed 4 getin a job free of charge. I've atended LeapAfrica program & i'm sure it is an enlightenin xperience. I've also had a chat wit PeoplePrime & they did nt asked me 4 anytin. I knw people who got a gud job esp. GTB witout payin a dime,so lyk i earlier said, i seem 2 b confused. Don't evn imagine me as an agent 4 them o, i work wit a multinational coy in lagos as a mgt trainee.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12