+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PEOPLEPRIME

PEOPLEPRIME

hello house, i got an invitation from peopleprime to attend a chat session on the 16th of april in dia ikeja office.dey said d chat is d first stage of recruitment to ascertain my profile and if i fit into any available vacancies i will be invited for aptitude test.
    my problem is dat i dont reside in lagos and i dont want to come and waste my time especially wen i am not coming for a test or interview and I'm skeptical mayb dey want to charge me a fee like most of dis recruitment firms do.
    pls has anyone gotten such an invitation and is it worth d headache to pack my bags and face lagos?
    Pls reply soonest cos i'm looking forward to ur informative responses

Re: PEOPLEPRIME

I wrote an online apt tst wit dem since january after payn 4750 into their act. I got 72% n also had a chat session same day. To my gr8tst dismay i ve nt been called or mailed since den. I m nt discouragn u 4rm comin bt jst expresn my case.
    D

Donald okey tank u so much for ur response.it was more helpful dan u'll eva know.I'm not discouraged.u hav just made it clear dat dey collect money for recruitment.i made a decision dat i was not going to part wit a dime to get employed.from d look of things i'm going to end up paying money so y bother going to lagos.THANKS A LOT.

@poster,

Better don't mind those peopleprimewhatever; they are nothing but cheat!

They feel it's time to get some money from the newly discharged
    graduates - That's their way.

Don't just waste your energy and resources to their ADENIYI JONES
    nonsensical!

Kind regards.

@ monsho tanx.deres a saying dat goes(i might not get it verbatim) "i suceeded because i stood on the shoulders of odas" or something like dat.Tanx guys,much appreciated

i have noticed that most pple on naija hot jobs are very pessimistic. despite looking for jobs tht are very hard to find, they are not being positive in their thinking. my question to you is this: is it wise to go for a chat that you were invited for (you,out of the millions of nigerian job seekers was chosen to come for a chat by pple prime), or will it be wise to sit at home and ignore the invitation bacause of a few comments that were made to you? be positive and travel down to lagos and have the chat. what would u lose by doing so? i was also invited for a similar chat about 3 wks ago and i am keeping my fingers crossed and believing God. pls do the same and be proactive. God will see u thru. call me on 08058553749. im alex.

Alex, i guess u ar one of their agent.
    peopleprime ar nothin but a fraudsters. i was a victim.
    Great minds feeds @ d level of communication

I advise u go to the chat if u can afford the T-fare.there is no harm taking part in any chat/test expecially when u ar invited.it will be of help to getting experience if u ar fresh,besides u never can tell, this may just be an opprtunity to get the "JOB".it is all about being proactive, optimistic and trusting GOD to help u. I have tried this and it works. I am presently in training school with union bank. 07039826617

Not to discourage you but same thing happened to me. i paid 4750 to peopleprime, i wrote their test, scored 84% and since last year november, nothing to show for it. i think it's high time for them to sort things out to protect their reputation. If you have the t-fare u can go, u never can tell, ur case might be different

@ innoziegbe are u trying to say u got to d stage of training school wit union bank thru people prime? if u did,did u pay a fee for recruitment.
    @alexoo,i think ur comment about naijahotjobers being pessimistic couldnt hav been more wrong.I am a graduate wit a mind of my own and i think dat wisdom comes from knowing wat u want and standing by it.dat I'm looking for a good job in d midst of so many job seekers doesnt make me jump or go up and down at d sound of any job offer.Even God says let anyone who is unstable and focused(own interpretation) not think he will get anything from Him.
    I'm not trying to sound pompous or anything-i've had invitations to lagos for jobs dat wud hav made me shuttle lagos 3ce in two weeks but i chose to ignore dem.my safety is of paramount importance to me 1st before anything else.
    tanx to everyone for ur contributions,i really appreciate dem.

Babygurl...

Alexoo wasn't attacking you. He was just trying to tell you to be open minded. Please don't be too quick to react cos you can't take back your words and you can't edit anything you have posted on this site (to the best of my knowledge)
    In the end, the decision is yours dear. If they tell you to pay for their test, just say that you will get back to them and take three days off to chill out at a relative's place. It will serve as holiday... that is if you can afford it. If you can't and you are not at peace with it, bone it.

capisce?

These people are a bunch of fraudulent individuals!let my sister follow her mind pls.looking for a job,u will now spend about 4750 + fares and at the end,they keep u waiting for months.But i suppose these jobs are ready before they called 4 their socalled chat?
    There great ones,we shud face reality,we should consider d times we are in,not dat one is pessimistic,no.LETS BE WISE LIKE THE SERPENT BUT HARMLESS LIKE THE DOVE IN OUR DEALINGS wit those so called agents who wants to rebrand their pockets from our sweat all in d name of employment,to even keep themselves paid and employed!!!many are fraudulent.
    Babygurl,wat is 4u will not leave u ok 1luv alex 07067012274

These people are a bunch of fraudulent individuals!let my sister follow her mind pls.looking for a job,u will now spend about 4750 + fares and at the end,they keep u waiting for months.But i suppose these jobs are ready before they called 4 their socalled chat?
    There great ones,we shud face reality,we should consider d times we are in,not dat one is pessimistic,no.LETS BE WISE LIKE THE SERPENT BUT HARMLESS LIKE THE DOVE IN OUR DEALINGS wit those so called agents who wants to rebrand their pockets from our sweat all in d name of employment,to even keep themselves paid and employed!!!many are fraudulent.
    Babygurl,wat is 4u will not leave u ok 1luv alex 07067012274

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast