+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PAYMENT FOR MEMBER OF naijahotjobs.com HAS BEEN MADE

PAYMENT FOR MEMBER OF naijahotjobs.com HAS BEEN MADE

Against every back-drop, I told this house about my intention to pay 50% start up capital for all members who purchased my information software, this software guarantee 100% profit at every time you use it, I said, it was not a mere promise but a solemn vow.
    Last week, I fulfilled my vow, when a member of this house ordered for the product. He is by name Awak Caleb Aniekan, from Calabar, he went to the bank and paid into my account while I based in Abeokuta. To me, this youngman has taken a giant step towards prosperity. He will make it big, there is no doubt about that.
    So, what are you waiting for? After all, am giving you the 50% start up capital, all you have to do is to get the remaining 50% on your own.
    This is a biz. you can start with a small capital, and you will make at least 100% profit, that is an ultimate guarantee!
    I will also teach you how to make between 10,000 and 60,000Naira in your first week of start.
    This is a business you can do with great ease and excitement.
    Book for your software @1,000Naira
    For the Full Info write to
    [email protected] or call 08032470050.
    Stay blessed in Jesus name. You wont know sorrow and sadness in your life time.
    Amen
    Samuel-Pastor of the House

My Final Conclusion is that GOD is good to mankind

Re: PAYMENT FOR MEMBER OF naijahotjobs.com HAS BEEN MADE

Pastor, I appreciate ur gesture but u have not said anything with respect to ur product.I want u to Convince me so that I can call u one on one. Say what ur product exactly does openly so that I can clearly make up my mind.

PASTOR,

I APPERCIATE YOUR KINDNESS TOWARD THE HOUSE MEMBER, BUT YOU HAVE NOT MEASURE ANYTHING CONSIDERING YOUR PRODUCT. WHAT ARE YOU MARKETING IF I MAY ASK. THOUGHT AM INTEREST YOU REACH ME. BY [email protected] or call 08033080557.

thanks
    Love God with all your heart, strength and with all your mind and he will supply all your needs.

Hello House,
    In quick response to the quest many are making on what my product is all about, please take your time and read on...and God bless you as you read to the end.

The software am introducing to you reveals how to strike it Rich using e-bulk sms for big companies, churches, micro-finance banks, hotels, private institutions, private Secondary and Primary Schools, the list goes on, and on... and with the sole aim of making more than 60,000Naira at your week of start, guarantee!

How do I make such amount, I guessed you are asking me?
    Follow my ever-working analysis: Let us Focusing on One organization; Private Primary and Secondary Schools around you.
    From any part of this Nation, we have Private Schools both Primary and Secondary, we have Plenty Churches, and I know there are many Mosques too. So what do you do with them? Inside the software you will see how you will assist those organization improve their services, generates heavy capital for them, increase their customers by 500% by the end of one year and above all, help them retain their old customer, all of these services will be rendered in your own house before your PC Notebook(Laptop) or Desktop with your internet connection or go to a nearby cafe to surf.
    So what is my benefit, when, where, and how do I get paid? That should be your next question...
    Is not, out of order to ask such question.

Follow these steps and begin to receive credit alert from your bank from time to time, it has actually worked for me.

Step One: Design and Print out 1,000 Letterhead Papers of your company(Prayerfully coin out a name for your enterprise), and let the world know you have stepped to the centre stage. From my area here the letter head cost me just 2,000Naira, it could cost you less or more than that in your area, but it cant be more than 3,000Naira

Step Two: Write out the names of all the Churches and Private Secondary and Primary Schools in your area, if you are some like me who lives in the state capital, we have more than 1,000 churches and schools put together.

Step Three: Contact them with your letter, here is a sample of one of the letters in the information kit/software

THE SAMPLE LETTER.

The Proprietor/Principal,
    Ogun International Mt. Sorri
    Nursery and Primary School,
    Abeokuta,
    Ogun State.

Dear Sir,
    FINALLY YOU CAN INCREASE RESPONSE RATE TO SCHOOL DEMAND TO AS HIGH AS 85% AND REDUCE DEBT BY 80% IN YOUR SCHOOL

Research and survey have shown that one of the major problems faced by private schools is the collection of school fees.
    Another equally challenging problem is the passing on of information from the school to the parents without distortion.

Also, schools spend a lot in printing costs just to send information to parents only to discover that parent never actually get to read them.
    If you do not experience any of these major problems in your school, am sincerely happy for you, and you can stop reading now because this service is not needed by you.
    If however, you are faced with any of these problems, then I am happy to announce to you that there is a complete solution which will help you increase response rate to school fee demand to about 85% and reduce debt in your school by 80%.

Here is how it works.
    Recently, we perfected a system of sending GSM text messages from the internet at affordable rates.
    Now, with the help of the school, we would set-up a database containing the phone numbers of parents. This database will be regularly updated and managed by our team.
    Each time the school has an urgent message to send to parents; such as demands for fee, announcements, invitation to PTA meetings, commencement of other projects, shift of resumption date,
    All that needs to be done is send a message to all parents.
    Because the messages will get to parents on their cell-phone instantly, they would be forced to read the messages and act accordingly.

This will automatically have an effect on the school which includes
    1. There would be a perceived value added to the school, and the school will be seen as being well-managed, organized, of high quality and standard.
    2. Since parents are getting personalized messages, they would act on a faster approach.
    3. The school can easily send out urgent and time sensitive messages with very little stress.
    4. There would be a reduction on printing costs.
    5. The school will be able to stay in touch and improve teacher-parents relationship by sending periodic messages about child tips, health tips, child management tips e.t.c
    6. The school will be able to curb the incidence of distorted and defective information being passed unto parents. Either member of staff or pupils.
    The list of benefits is endless.

We believe that finally, school operator can put back these major problems into a deep past, while providing excellent education programmes.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Your Name
    Your Signature.

THAT IS THE END OF THE SAMPLE LETTER, THERE OTHER LETTERS IN THE SOFTWARE FOR Churches, Big Supermarket, etc

Wao! No doubt they will pursue with bags of money for this service.
    This leads to STEP FOUR- the power of negotiation, I will send a free e-book to your e-mail, this e-book will teach you how best to negotiate to your best price, in this market-space, you are the king, not your Clients. How do you want to charge your clients, how much are you willing to charge,? Just imagined, out of the 1,000 letter head you sent out, 20% respond positively i.e 200 organizations, and you charge them an annual subscription fee of 2,000Naira, being the minimum, that is 400,000Naira…

This is an opportunity of once in a life-time that you must grab before it is too late. Enough of talking about it, go ahead and take action as your mind leads you.
    Order for your information kit/software now for just 1,000Naira, call 08032470050, 07027583383 or e-mail [email protected]

Stay wonderfully blessed as you take action. And in the software, there are other benefits locked in their. Just book for your copy now @ 1,000Naira.

BANK: GTB, ABEOKUTA
    ACCT NAME: ADEDOYIN SAMUEL ADEDOYIN
    ACCT NO: 42142893021590

I hope by now, you must have been convinced about this information kit, at least to the best of my knowledge I did justice to disseminate the information you all asked for.
    Till I hear from you, either you call on 08032470050, 07027583383 or e-mail [email protected] for details.

Am sincerely sorry to have taken your time to read this lengthy post, I want to believe you have something to gain, meanwhile, thanks for taking your time to read this post.
    Once again stay wonderfully blessed and be far from poverty and joblessness.

Still the Pastor of the House.
    My Final Conclusion is that GOD is good to mankind

+ Reply