+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pasciet Aviation Vacancy

Pasciet Aviation Vacancy

Please does any one know anything about pasciet aviation?
    I was sent a text message, that i have bn selected for their
    training and i am yet 2 received full details on where and
    how the training wl go.... I don't know if any one is knows
    their full details. thanks

Re: Pasciet Aviation Vacancy

We wish to inform you that you have been shortlisted for our training programmes which commences on the 9th January to 6th February 2012 . please note that Airlines do not consider an individual an employee until they have successfully completed the airline training program. The training programme are divided into two units :- first is for those who have gone through the aviation training schools, those whom has acquired the cabin Crew Ab-initio Training Certificate and License, the CCD diploma, commercial aviation training licence(CATL) and ICAO licence . secondly are those who has never been to any training in the aviation.
    GROUP A
    if you have acquired any of the above mentioned certificate please endeavor to send photocopies of your documents to [email protected] on or before 20th December 2011, you will not be paying any fee for your training kits, just get the following necessary things for your training:-
    1. two white T shirt polo
    2, white unscripted canvass
    3, A chlorine resistant swimmer
    4, a chlorine resistant knee length
    5, A silicone swim caps
    6, A mesh gear bag.
    7, A treated mosquito net
    GROUP B
    The second group are those who have no initial training on any cabin crew or aviation courses and wishes to join in the training, You are to pay the sum of two thousand seven hundred naira(N2700) for provisions on your training kits to the Nigerian aviation coordinator,flight Lieutenant Abonyi pius on or before 21st of December 2011. The account details are Lt ABONYI PIUS, Account number 093605010006378, fidelity bank plc. and make sure you use your full names as depositors name.
    Registration of training participants commences on the 9th of january at Zaria aviation training ground and closes by 6pm on the 10th january 2012. Contact the assistant on 08168643070 for any further information you are not clear with or write us through [email protected].
    Thanks
    Management Teams
    Pasciet Group

Bily girl,hpe u are satisfied with the details.was invited too for the trainning.GOODLUCK

Pls dis is scam oh dnt pay a dime to anybody.

@mickelzy....But how come Pasciet aviation company did not send emails?

this is the info i got about PASCIET on 123 Ngeria....

Ibrahim Olashile (2011-12-14 09:33:22)
    Sory d link is nt showing,dis site dosnt permit link....So i copied dis frm d site,its a forum like dis! Discussion about pasciet.So a guy contacted zaria for confirmation and this is d reply frm deputy rector
    "Re: CLARIFICATION ABOUT PASCIET AVIATION TRAINING COMPANY, FROM: [email protected] TO: ************* Message flagged Monday, 12 December 2011, 13:49
    We do offer the training you stated BUT please we are not in any partnership with any body. So, if you did apply to NCAT Zaria, only NCAT admission letter will be sent to you. I am not aware of the mail sent to you and so will not speak on it. Any admission letter not sent to you by NCAT should be disregarded plesase. Thank you". So please house my concern now is how do we inform innocent graduates about this scam because i know some will have been paying.Thanks....Na copy nd i do ooooo.

So you guys are saying its not for real?

+ Reply