+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

Re: OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

@Aanswer- I guess you do not know how it is going out there..It is true this room should purely be oil and gas related gist but do you realise at all that Politics is what gives breathe to the administration and administration is what create that policy that gives you that job you are looking for.. Ask any expert here or those in the oil and gas industry;am sure they would tell you that the goverment of the day and economy stability are part of what they look into before making any concreat investment decision..So start learning now ......This is why every company needs a business analyst....

@adexzy007: we all know that it is truth, & I even said so in d "500,000 gas jobs topic" where u extensively illustrated many truths.. I respect ur views & know u to be a good business & political analyst..but wat we are saying is dat d political debates & topics here are unnecessary. There are numerous forums online 4 dat stuff. So ya'll should pls stop it b4 dis forum looses its lustre. Thanks!

YES this forum is not for political discuss, but ah...ah...like mybabbiee said ......'once in a while distraction'....will not hurt anyone,afterall no serious activity on d threads anyways.............then to my contribution.........GEJ is the man,in addition to wat BACKSPACE said, Gej,is our best bet.....we dont really know him dat well but whoelse can step in and do the job. i listened closely to all our presidential candidates both the onces that cant speak english and the onces that promise a million jobs in one year and believe me, they were all just blabbing, cos none of them to my understanding had a technical and strategic innovation that can change this country...all of them were just sayn eh...i wil bring free education, i will give u constant light etc.as if we neva hear all those tins b4. i expected more....people who want to rule should dig deep and be determined ; sometin none of them can boast of, even gej, the good thing with gej is that he has shown a sincere intent by his appointments....he has shown us road maps...but i dont tink our problem in nigeria is roadmap or planning,we always have good plans .implimentation..na the koko....but non of them could precisely elaborate on how he intends to ensure that tins work out.

my sincere desire would have been to remove all the politicians who have been in and around the corridors power since 1999,to be replaced by fresh entuciastic peps from both the academia and those doing well in diaspora.but even that would not be the solution......so please lets vote GEJ...for president,he got there by divine providence and i believe he wants to work.......he is not moved by the power he has,neither is he interested in staying two-terms....he is calm and calculated,he is also patient,to me straight forward and unbiased ,my only fear is in the peps around him who are ready to sabotage efforts to redeem this country , if it is to there detriment. i intend to vote out PDP in all the polls coming up but for the presidential.....pdp has it.

I AM GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

@LG4KK: yeah.. "once in a while distraction" but its gettin more like a regular here. many folks are of the opinion that the forum is losing its shine which it was known 4 bcos of stuff like these.

i agreed dt this site is not meant for politics but somehow our political leaders decides for us and i think thats a big issue.
    first of all,GEJ did not appoint prof Jega,it was yar'adua dt appointed him after tell all Nigerians dt he was sitting as a president throu rigging.when he came in he changed almost all the people that were in power n most importantly inec chairman.
    Secondly am not disputing the fact that GEJ is a good man but i know he is not strong and decisive.he dont want trouble so anythin they told him to do he will do.yar'adua was alittle bit sturbon dt was y he could achieve so much.Nigeria of today we need a strongwill man who can face any oposition for change.and i knw dt where Godfatherism exist uhm the son cant realy perform cos godfathers are greedy n selfcentered.mind you OBJ is GEJ godfather as GEB he cant look OBJs face to convince him on any issue not to talk of rejecting his demands.if GEB is in another party where godfatherism influence is minimal i would vote for.nigeria needs a strongman not a quite man
    Again,for Ribadu and Buhari i think either of dm is d best bet cos they av in the past searve nigeria deligently.they are strongwill and very very sturbon in good decision making.and influnce of godfatherism in acn is minimal while its absent in cpc.
    GEJ cant do so much even if he tries,cos a baby in a dirty water like some one has said earlier is powerless without the help of d mother.GEJ is only enjoyin now what Yar'adua has already started.
    Inconclusion i will say vote right,when we av the right people in place job search will not even an issue.your vote will determine how the next four ys will be please dont Gamble with it.market women comes out in mass to vote but cos they dont knw so much they tend to vote wrongly but we the elite can compliment their vote by voting right.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12