+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

Remember a lovely day when I woke from my sleep, after my morning prayers and heard a man said "even if Jesus Christ comes down to conduct an election in Nigeria, it will still not be credible"(what an insult to Christianity). Well God showed him that he is still God. Now his lovely daughter has been defeated. Oh, how shameful that was. I can hear him now apologising to his daughter, who is now crying (Daddy how did it happen?). Jesus Christ did not need to come down, before that shame came upon him.Come may 29th oga Bankole is leaving that place, maybe his best was not enough. Was the election really credible? Pls let us come out on the 16th and vote, for change. God help us

Re: OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

what's ur defination of change?

Ogbuaguoobinna, it depends on how U see change, some see it in this in election as erradicating corruption, others see it as employment generation, power stability, credible election and the rest of them. But I see change as character reformation and transformation. I know the actual person that can deliver that. I believe so much in him and I know that YES WE CAN achieve that, take it or leave it. GEJ
    EON DIGEST likes this.

anything PDP cant represent change..we need to eradicate corruption and all knows GEJ cant do that..i vote BB 2011 the hope for the future of our youths

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    Remember a lovely day when I woke from my sleep, after my morning prayers and heard a man said "even if Jesus Christ comes down to conduct an election in Nigeria, it will still not be credible"(what an insult to Christianity). Well God showed him that he is still God. Now his lovely daughter has been defeated. Oh, how shameful that was. I can hear him now apologising to his daughter, who is now crying (Daddy how did it happen?). Jesus Christ did not need to come down, before that shame came upon him.Come may 29th oga Bankole is leaving that place, maybe his best was not enough. Was the election really credible? Pls let us come out on the 16th and vote, for change. God help us
    Iyke Jigga
    Obj did not insult Christianity in any way and i strongly agree with his statement. There was a marked difference between what Obj actually said and what the press reported. Obj simply said, "even if Jesus Christ comes down to conduct an election in Nigeria, people will still say it is not credible"

As for Iyabo and Banky, good riddance to bad rubbish..

@iykejigga: why r u starting political debates in dis forum? is dat our aim here?

I wholly agree with Iyke Jigga..The thing is people do not want to give GEJ a chance because he is a candidate of PDP and this just might amount to "throwing out the bath water with the baby in it'

I want to ask all the so called antagonists of GEJ some questions.if they answer the questions and still feel the need to portray GEJ in a bad light, i will wholeheartedly support their cause.

1. Why do you think GEJ appoint Jega as INEC Chairman (as opposed to one of PDP's cronies who will be in a position to rig the election in PDP's favour)?

2. Do you think OBJ and PDP were happy with Jega's nomination?

3. Why do you think GEJ sanctioned the election of Rauf Aregbesola in Osun State and Kayode Fayemi in Ekiti State (decisions which eroded PDP's powerbase drastically in the Southwest)?

4. Do you think that would have happened if OBJ had been in Power?

5. Do you honestly believe in your 'heart of hearts' that GEJ is being insincere when he says that he will come good on Power Generation, Employment Generation, the revamping of Nigeria's economy e.t.c

6. What proposed programmes or proposed policies have these other candidates disclosed to Nigerians to set them a world apart from GEJ?

7. What appeal do these other candidates have to you apart from the fact that they are a new breath of fresh air?

8. How many of you can honestly say without bias that you don'thave this 'weird feeling that GEJ is someone you can actually trust or come to trust?

The questions can go on and on but the truth is that in the past one year GEJ has done things that his so called 'Puppet master', OBJ, and his party disapprove of and which is beginning to haunt them as we can see from the results coming in from the National Assembly polls.

Another truth is that GEJ has provided an atmosphere for things to finally begin to work in Nigeria. He has liberalised the system and things might actually begin to work now. Apart from God, GEJ is the one who we have to thank for the wind of change blowing in Nigeria. Something i find most striking in all these is that despite the fact that what he had to do (ensuring free and fair elections in Nigeria) seriously undermines his personal ambitions (to become President), he did it anyways.That is the hallmark of a True Leader and also the one character all Nigerians demand of their leaders.

Some people say that GEJ is not the Orator we all need him to be. My piece on this is that right now we need a President who will work in the interests of all Nigerians. However if we can find a leader who will combine both, by all means, call him forth and i will be the first in line to vote him in.

Finally, let me leave you all with this saying "THE GREATEST GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THE GREATEST EVIL"

We do not need noise makers..A empty barrel makes a very big noise..GEJ is a quiet achiever..
    Dream on!!! And you think CPC or AC can do it.. If you have your figures and statistics at hand you should have zerod your mind about your dream zone wish... OGUN & OYO was not a success of what AC worked hard for ...If you have your numbers..Table it!! You should see that the split vote between PDP and Gbenga lead party(PPN) caused it.. Even in Oyo...AM sure Ladoja isn't new to you all..He was in PDP...Infact a clear result showed Accord actually killed the PDP... You probably did not check Edo where PDP got back a place. And KANO where I think you man's hope is was a total failure...PDP floored him in Kano..So tell me..Where is the number coming from if he cannot win KANO and Lagos..If not total win but a reasonable effort.... You seems to still believe it's about PDP...Wake up DR. SULE..It is about the personality....Your person speaks more of you than the name you call yourself...Who you are is a natural gift but what you are is blessing artificially...

And come to think of it..About what OBJ said , Many didnt even realise it that Ngige and Uzor have put to play what OBJ said about election not being regarded credible even if Christ conducts the election.. Even when Jesus christ came to the world...How many accepted him..? When people truely fail, they find it hard to accept defeat...

Angry Re: OBJ apologises to Iyabo, Bankole packs

Friends i supposed this forum should be strictly for oil and gas jobs and not one political discussion forum,pls let be more realistic and stop this kind of political post here,that can be done in the open discusion forum.
    #

Pls stop all these and let us all face the reality... This shd not be translated to any political forum. Thanks

thanks adexzy007....

hmm i love this topic. Once in a while distraction. Thats really good.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast