+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIIT ( are they scam?)

NIIT ( are they scam?)

I wrote NIIT 10th scholarship exam and recieved a text massage that i've passed the exam and should come to their centre for the result and free gift but suprisingly when got there, i was askd to pay N5000 before i can collect the free gift and result. The particular centre I'm talking about is Eket centre in Akwa Ibom State.

Pls is there any body in the house who wrote the exam and recieve such massage? Pls share what ever you know about them because I'm a scared whether they are scam.

I thought the whole would have been free and the successful candidate will be given scholarship.

Pls help me by sharing what you know about them to enable me plan ahead.
    Thanks
    1 luv

Re: NIIT ( are they scam?)

uyaiobong,

Abadie?
    NIIT is not a scam, the schoolarship stuff is not complete scholarship as u may think, you still have to pay some fees, why the say scholarship is that they give a kind of weaver for the actual fees u would have to paid for example if you want to run a programm that is say 180,000, with the scholarship they could give u at i20,000 note this amount am saying is not exact but am close to their price range, that 5,000 they are asking u will be part of ur school fess just for them to acertain if u re coming an perharp book u down, i also wrote the exam on enquiry i got to find out these. i ope this will help u.

uyaiobong,
    NIIT is not a scam. The only thing they do is to give u a weaver so that u can be able to pay their fees. In other words, the objective of the schorlarship program is for u to be able to get a reduction on their fees. As for the #5,000 demanded from their office, i dont know about that but i think u should go to the office again and verify from them. Congrats.

Thanks but i want to know whether this money the've asked is applicable to all centres or only in Eket center.

one luv

am not in eket center, my interview is on the 13th of august on enquiry we are asked to pay the same 5,000 . i think is a general thing . take care

+ Reply