+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALL REDUX, just sent me a mail, any1 got it?

CALL REDUX, just sent me a mail, any1 got it?

Do anybody know anything about call Redux? I just received a mail and text message from them that I have been selected as thier contract dealer

Re: CALL REDUX

Yeah! the same wt me!

Re: CALL REDUX

Are they real? how come they said the signed agreement can only be send through courier?

Re: CALL REDUX, just sent me a mail, any1 got it?

I up for the online test?i never get any text oooo!Wetin i go do?
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

any idea what the nature of the job will be: full time or on contract.
    pls omon and coolroll should update us with more info on these callredux issue/
    tanx

they have not sent 2 me

Coolroll, please what did you apply for and what were you selected for?

there is a difference btw a call redus independent dealer and Marketing excutives.pls wat did u apply for ? sure not marketing excutives

pls coorl, i never get any message and i also did the test for marketing executive, pls any info

There's no need to panic. Callredux has not called anyone that wrote the online marketing test, they only sent mails to those that applied for independent contract dealer

I think I agree that its not for marketing trainees cos the deadline for the test was 29th and they would probably need time to sort things out.Lets just keep our fingers crossed,if this is yours then dont fret,its urs.

Moyor,u go die beta joo.C as those sml boys want put a big gal like me 4 high jump,talksay dem don gt mail say dem pass.No try dt rubbish again o!If no be Mktin Exece u apply4,or gt info abt,no open mouth 4ths thread again or...
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Dear All,

What I can truly say for now is that whether you have been offered an appointment by Callredux or not, everyone is a winner with CallRedux.

The service provided by this company can be confirmed from Globacom and i quote as follows:

"call Globacom corporate customer care service on 200 strictly from a Globacom Post Paid contract line. Or they can call 08050020200 if they are calling from other networks i.e. zain, etisalat, MTN, visafone etc.

It is important to note that any Globacom pay as you go subscriber (prepaid line) cannot reach the Globacom corporate customer care service from their lines because the corporate customer service is exclusive to Globacom contract line subscribers only. This also is why calling the general Globacom customer service centre on 121 is not the best way to get information on corporate entities like Websoft Limited.

They can also verify by going to the post paid section of any Glo World outlet. Only the post paid section of the Glo World outlet can currently confirm our status. The reason is that Globacom corporate customer care service representatives are totally different from the prepaid customer care representative and access to information is limited to their section."

Sorry its a rather long quoted post, but its better read just as it came out of the "horses mouth".

Let me know if you still have issues.

Also

but the problem is why must i pay money before i can be given a package that i beleive i represent?
    it states that we should sent all required forms via UPS.we have started incurring expenses in an organisation that as not been recognised.
    plesae if you are one of there staffs tell them to reverse some of their conditions.

when good questions are asked , good answers are gotten. You will understand why all this is necessary when you read this carefully, please take your time to assimilate by role playing as it suggests:

This is a quote from CallRedux when asked some of this questions

"We also recognize that to do a good job marketing you will need training, business cards and identity card. However two things are important for us before we can call you in for training and issue you a business card or identity card. These are
    • First, we want to establish your identity. Our relationship thus far has been strictly online and presently we don’t have any legal document binding you to Websoft. So we are as skeptical of you as you might be of us. It will not be wise on our own part to give you our identity card and a call card when we have not established your identity. So once you send the physical copies of the guarantor form, acceptance form and two passport photographs (through UPS or as otherwise suggested) you have fulfilled the first criteria to getting resources from us.
    • Secondly we want to be sure you can deliver. We know that most people will want to wait for identity card before they go out to market. However not having an id card should not stop you from marketing family and friends. We expect you to start by marketing your current circle of influence i.e. friends and family. You do not require an identity card to market them. They know you already. Marketing strangers and other people outside your primary circle of influence can wait.

The reason for insisting on you marketing now without an id card from us is that we are interested in building a team of performers. The only way we can evaluate your performance is how effective your initial marketing within your circle of influence is and how well you market with the resources and information you currently have. This means non performers in the very early stage might not even make it past the first month.

Training will be organized as soon as we are certain of your marketing potential and all documentation completed and you will be informed as to where and when. You will be required to go online to schedule the date of your training when the time comes.

We also need you to have gathered some required field experience that will make training an interactive session rather than a one way traffic communication. By then you will be armed with first hand experiences and challenges that will truly make the training a truly beneficial one for you and for the CallRedux platform as a whole.

We also want you to know that it is not compulsory you get an official line. We only suggested it because we believe it will reduce the cost of your calls to other networks by up to half since the rates are cheap and all your calls to Websoft will be free. You will be calling us a lot for support and it only makes sense that those calls be free. Also there is no better way of marketing a product than testing it yourself.
    It is our hope that this mail has cleared some of the questions you have been asking.

If however you still have any questions that you need clarification on you are free to call us on our customer service line i.e. 0700 CALLREDUX (0700225573389) you can also call us to schedule an appointment if you will like to visit our operations office at
    No 1B, Oyewole Oshodi Street, Off Sura Mogaji Ilupeju, Lagos State."

I hope this settles a lot of your fears, doubts and questions.

Committed to your success.

+ Reply