+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Nigerians are lazy

Re: Nigerians are lazy

WHY DID YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR PRESENT JOB

House

want is best answer to this big question. assuming you are only seeking better job and it is not proper to condem your present employer in the in front of the prospective employer
    @Dagunro.. Do you see why I maintain that Nigerians are LAZY? The poster is too lazy to preview his post and make sure that his grammar and spelling are correct.

Example 1. More to come

@Money5000!

20% of the people in Nigeria control 80% of the wealth - I honestly agree with you but with time all that will change. The "controllers" are not in that bracket because they are hardworking or too intelligent. They can not remain in that bracket if the remaining 80% of Nigerians choose to be LAZY! Afterall, they use Nigerians to make money for themselves - directly or Indirectly!

That small minority of Nigerians dictate to us how we live. - That is because we allow it and not as a result of Laziness!

In the same way 80% of the problems in this country are created by 20% of the Area Boys, Niger-Delta Militants and Northern Almajiris. - How?

If Nigerians were not lazy Cowards they would make a stand for the right. - As for Cowardice, Nigerians are it! But For Laziness, Nigerians are not!

Hey Dagunro I like the sound of that. Nigerians are cowards!!! I think I will start a new topic with that. What is your opinion. - Carry on!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by Money5000
    @Dagunro.. Do you see why I maintain that Nigerians are LAZY? The poster is too lazy to preview his post and make sure that his grammar and spelling are correct.

Example 1. More to come
    @Money5000!

You really make me laugh!

That the poster did not ensure that grammer and spelling are correct is not enough to declare him lazy. I guess he probably did it in a cafe and was running out of time.

Remember, No one is above mistake, thats why PENCILS have ERASERS!

I hope the poster sees this so he can defend himself and correct his spelling and grammer

may God forgive certain people in this house!
    be good all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SOME-MORE
    may God forgive certain people in this house!
    AMEN!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

House, I think Mr. Lakata hasn't committed such crime to deserve some of this vituperation. He's only expressing a personal opinion which I believe he's entitled to. Well, on a personal note, with the degree of poverty,decadence,corruption and scarce resources, that we all face in this country,. How would you describe Mama Alakara that wakes up as early as 4.00 am to ply her trade and the market women that travels In dangerous 911 lorries,tranversing the lenght and breadth of Nigeria in search of what to eat? or the persevering Nigerian graduates,hustling for survival?Even,the so called miscreants cannot be said to be lazy. Though misguided and selfish,but definitely not LAZY.

Try leaving in the UK and see what laziness is actually. Nigerians are impatient is more like it.
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.<br />Quoted by my godfather - A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by djackal
    Try leaving in the UK and see what laziness is actually. Nigerians are impatient is more like it.
    Not only the UK; even in the US. Especially a place like South-Central LA!

PCC

Lakata, would that be statistics or mere opinion? The society puts formidable pressure on us that sometimes you will want to excuse the average Nigerian in his pursuits. You must first recognize that Nigeria lacks social security in any form; even basic amenities are a luxury. This is a rent economy and everyone is on edge. I think people should get the best education that they can afford, it would be a good start for us to understand the problems, appreciate each other predicaments and fashion a collective solution. Nigeria belongs to no one person or cabal. Nigeria na we own, all of us included!

It beats my imaginations that anybody would think of Nigerians as Lazy. For starts, Surviving in a place like Lagos, is that not in itself enough hardwork? Most of the people you are looking up to as hardworking, wont last a day in this 'near impossible situation' we survive and take for granted in Nigeria.

Are the likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Mike Adenuga, Dangote etc not Nigerians? In case you've not noticed, Nigerians are making global impact and I am well on my way. Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, I feel no matter the level of provocation, you must learn to present your case in such a way that it's not seen as insulting or degrading.

I feel you owe Nigerians an apology. From the feeble old Woman who works long and hard on the farm to the career people and business gurus who strive and thrive in unimaginable economic situation, to the graduates who do all sorts of menial jobs while waiting for the day fate will smile on them!

gurus who strive and thrive in unimaginable economic situation, to the graduates who do all sorts of menial jobs while waiting for the day fate will smile on them!

[color=maroon]It beats my imaginations that anybody would think of Nigerians as Lazy. For starts, Surviving in a place like Lagos, is that not in itself enough hardwork? Most of the people you are looking up to as hardworking, wont last a day in this 'near impossible situation' we survive and take for granted in Nigeria.

Are the likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Mike Adenuga, Dangote etc not Nigerians? In case you've not noticed, Nigerians are making global impact and I am well on my way. Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, I feel no matter the level of provocation, you must learn to present your case in such a way that it's not seen as insulting or degrading.

I feel you owe Nigerians an apology. From the feeble old Woman who works long and hard on the farm to the career people and business

So when the jobs are not there to do it is tatamount to laziness eh
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

wow!,

I just read this post now & its a pity i was absent during this period, My Friends on this site know what i Cud have said.

Never the less, Lakata& money5000, I don't quite agree with you that Nigerians are lazy; even the so-called area boys, do u know how much strenght they put in to their advanced begging? jumpins, signing praises.

Even our very own Yahoo guys, i don't think they're lazy, to be successful in that field of business is not easy oh, u have to be sharp& smart, and thay definately is not laziness.

So therefore watch what you say o, don't let People hard-working people like me chop you raw oh.

ITS NOT TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE, I KNOW THIS TOPIC WILL NEVER DIE DOWN
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12