+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nigerians are lazy

Nigerians are lazy

The average nigerian does not want to invest and wait patiently to reap from his investment. The average Nigerian wants qick turnover no matter what it takes. The average Nigerian is so greedy that he does not see beyond his nose.

Re: Nigerians are lazy

She u remember u are one of us sha.

@ Lakata!

So what is your point /advice?
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Lakata.. thank God you constantly refered to the 'Average Nigerian'....
    I sincerely hope you are not one of the... 'Average Nigerians' ..bcos this forum is not for 'Average Nigerians', but for "Real Nigerians"........see beyond your nose brother!
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

I guess the heading is far from it Nigherian are far from being lazy, I guess the only problem is the huge fear of poverty- pushing them to avoid investment and taking risk.

i gather that this lakata of a human being is indolent and idle, your posts are a bit pointless and looks like you are seeking attention, if you are not a lazy individual, why will you put up such a post without even adding something positive to at least encourage people?

Get busy friend and think before you put up ur posts.

Bros Lakata,
    Nigeria is a place to be for any one that believes in a great future.Nigerians are very hard working,deligent,and patient.Lakata, it is very essential for you to appreciate what you have
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Lakata or what is your name? Am sure you are the one who is very lazy and lack ideas. I seem not to understand your points here. Do you want recognition? Your post is highly disjointed and did not pass any useful information. Imagine! It is unreasonable for any individual to regard Nigerians as lazy type. Try to be sure of yourself before you come and say anything on this powerful intellectual forum where positive things are supposed to be discussed and shared.

@Lakata!

I don't know your reason for declaring that Nigerians are lazy. But the first few questions I'll ask you are these: Are you a Nigerian? How long have you been living in Nigeria? What gave you the impression that Nigerians are lazy?

Nigerians, home and abroad, are not lazy at all. The fact that our harsh economy and bad leadership doesn't give us the opportunity to reflect how hardworking and intelligent we are is not enuff to declare that Nigerians are lazy.

Despite the fact that we've got poor infrastructure in Nigeria, Nigerians still find a way to eke out a living for themselves and their extended families. The average Nigerian - which you referred to; if given the opportunity will do very well in any given task even under a less conducive environment.

I think you should carry out your research very well before drawing such a sensitive inference about Nigerians.

@Lakata!

I don't know your reason for declaring that Nigerians are lazy. But the first few questions I'll ask you are these: Are you a Nigerian? How long have you been living in Nigeria? What gave you the impression that Nigerians are lazy?

Nigerians, home and abroad, are not lazy at all. The fact that our harsh economy and bad leadership doesn't give us the opportunity to reflect how hardworking and intelligent we are is not enuff to declare that Nigerians are lazy.

Despite the fact that we've got poor infrastructure in Nigeria, Nigerians still find a way to eke out a living for themselves and their extended families. The average Nigerian - which you referred to; if given the opportunity will do very well in any given task even under a less conducive environment.

I think you should carry out your research very well before drawing such a sensitive inference about Nigerians.
    @ Dagunro Are Lagos Area Boys Nigerians? Those who go around shouting "Baba Ke anything for the boys"

To me that is laziness. They don't want to work .Rather they eke their living extorting money from innocent people.

What about the boys from the Niger-Delta who go around saying "Bros find something for me?"

And then what of the Almajiris?

Nigerians have a laziness streakin them that manifests in poverty, filth, corruption, ignorance disease etc........

Even those who should know better are lazy.

@Money5000!

What percentage does Area Boys, Niger-Delta Boys and Almajiris represent in the total population of Nigeria?

The population of this set of people is a far cry from that of the hardworking and intelligent Nigerians who make a living legitimately. It will be a fatal blunder to judge Nigerians by these few.

What is the definition of Poverty? The fact that we have poor people in our society is not a sign that they are lazy. Not every poor person is lazy and not every lazy person is poor!

I still maintain that Nigerians are not LAZY!

LAKATA AND MONEY5OOO BOTH OF U NEED TO DO SOME RETHINKING. UR POST ARE COMPLETELY OFF POINT AND USELESS AS FAR AS THE GENERALITY OF NIGERIANS ARE CONCERNED. NIGERIANS ARE NOT LAZY AT ALL WHETHER HOME OR ABROAD. IF FACT U WILL SEE SOME FAMILIES IN NIGERIA DOING ALL SORTS OF MENIAL JOBS JUST TO EARN A LIVING AND THEY STILL MANAGE TO SEND THIER CHILDREN TO SCHOOL.

AS FAR AS THIS FORUM IS CONCERNED U ONLY PUT UP THE POST TO GET SOME CHEAP RECOGNITION WHICH U HAV ALREADY RECEIVED, MR LAKATA. BUT I WILL ADVISE U IF YOU WANT TO PUT UP A POST FOR RECOGNITION DO SOMETHING THAT IS WORTHWHILE AND ENCOURAGING AND NOT THIS SENSELESS KIND OF TOPIC.

BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

@Money5000!

What percentage does Area Boys, Niger-Delta Boys and Almajiris represent in the total population of Nigeria?

The population of this set of people is a far cry from that of the hardworking and intelligent Nigerians who make a living legitimately. It will be a fatal blunder to judge Nigerians by these few.

What is the definition of Poverty? The fact that we have poor people in our society is not a sign that they are lazy. Not every poor person is lazy and not every lazy person is poor!

I still maintain that Nigerians are not LAZY!
    @ Dagunro When we were growing up and watching American films we all thought that America was heaven; that every one in America was Rich ,Beautiful ,strong and healthy. That even there was no corruption there in America.

Hurricane Katrina opened our eyes to the fact that some people in America are worse than many of us in Nigeria. CNN and the internet have both shown us that Americans are as corrupt if not more than Nigerians.

What I want u to realise is that usually the Pareto Principle works when it comes to judging people. 20% of the people in Nigeria control 80% of the wealth. The politicians for instance. That small minority of Nigerians dictate to us how we live.

In the same way 80% of the problems in this country are created by 20% of the Area Boys, Niger-Delta Militants and Northern Almajiris.

If Nigerians were not lazy Cowards they would make a stand for the right.

Hey Dagunro I like the sound of that. Nigerians are cowards!!! I think I will start a new topic with that. What is your opinion.

All the best

Money5000

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast