+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@vin20 na u sabi! ...at least na u get the update now! ...gaddemm!

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    No cause fot alarm. All iz well. The letters will definitely be out before the elections
    And what if they are not out before the elections? So it is no longer hinged on PIB passage again? Just be there and be lying to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by wasville View Post
    I greet o my people! It's been ages. I decided to join the spectators rather than being an active player in this 2nd batch game because of credibility issue. I do get updates, atleast once a in blue moon, about the 2nd batch and I can vouch for its existence. But whether or not it will eventually be released and when, only almighty God can aswer that!

On the above premise, I would like to appeal to the people oozing with so much confidence to the extent of giving dates of its release to please watch it. NNPC is a public enterprise where political consideration is the underlying factor for decision making. 2012 recruitment exercise was kick-started suddenly, not because they needed the applicants so dearly and urgently with solicitude, but to get a political support base for to return the present government and also to give the impression to both applicants and non-applicants, that the present government has the youths at heart..POLITRICKING!! And i tell you it will only be concluded when elections are over and post election political dust settled.

Guys! guys!! guys!!! it is not yet 'UHURU'! Releasing any letter at this period is politically and economically implausible. Considering the political atmosphere in Nigeria now, i guess the recruitment exercise is the least problem to DAM. This 2015 general elections will be the most keenly contested elections in the recent Nigeria's political history. Where will the political pendulum finally swing? Will it be GEJ or GMB? And if GMB, will he continue with the recruitment or get it botched considering the forensic report indicting NNPC of corruption. Guys, let's hope for the best while we prepare for the worst. I pray the best happens but the above are the realities on ground. Thanks.
    Hmmmmmmm, one day monkey go go market..................

@Vin20, I wish and I hope so! But I tell you releasing the letters before elections will be a big political blunder the person of DAM will not commit, except she is poised for political hara-kiri. We neither require a soothsayer nor rocket science to know that the 2012 recruitment exercise test conducted in december was a political gathering of nigerian youths. It didn't happen by chance, it was meant to be so. And i predicted this to happen just this time last year having studied the political dynamics of Nigeria. The recent adverts for FAAN, Immigration and Nigerian Navy recruitment exercises were not coincidences, they were meant to be. Hundreds of thousands of nigerian graduates would apply, hoping, praying and want the return of the present government to continue with the recruitment exercises, thereby vote in its favour (the short-term objective of recruitment exercises). Now if the recruitment exercises are completed before the elections, which they are not meant to be in the first place, the losers, running into hundreds of thousands, will go back to their pre-recruitment sentiments they held for their chosen presidential candidate as nothing is at stake again. And Some, who feel they did well during the interview and deserve to be among the successful will come up with various allegations of corruption, favouritism and nepotism, just as the noise that ensued after 1st batch was released. These would be omnious for government seeking re-election bid cause that is not what the exercises are meant to achieve...they a political gimmicks!

The 2015 elections, especially presidential election, is a battle between continuity and change. If it's continuity, then hope dey! But if it's change? The NNPC, now seen by the people and the change agent himself as a cash cow and a cesspit of corruption, will be reengineered and purged. Heads will surely roll. And it means that either the recruitment is continued after the reengineering and purgation or it's botched outrightly.

The above are the political dimensions and realities to the whole game of this NNPC recruitment exercise and other Federal Goverment recruitment exercises. They are simple political mathematics that should be known to an average nigerian graduate. This is not to dampen the spirit of anybody basking in the euphoria of the 'feel good factor' vis-a-vis this NNPC recruitment. I just feel like understanding the covert reasons behind the game will make us appreciate it better and moderate our enthusiasm. Thanks.

@wasville, i salute for this piece of write up. imagine the politicians using fake recruitment to the heart of the youths. i am sorry for this present administration.

@wasville, I salute u for this eye opener write up. imagine the politicians using fake recruitment to win the heart of the youths. I am really sorry for this administration. why cant they do whatever they have to do on time. must they be deceiving people? well, for the 2nd batch, i have prepared myself for whatever happens.

God is never late. God is in charge not Man. When men say its impossible, thats when God steps in..... Hahaha

Support Buhari for change in Nigeria.

@nill, pls, do not mention any candidate or political party on this thread. if u want to exprerss ur view pls do it with wisdom. no room for political campaign here.

Open a new thread for that. NNPC job is a priviledge not a right. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by nill View Post
    Support Buhari for change in Nigeria.

Experience Hire (EH) you can start thanking God

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    Experience Hire (EH) you can start thanking God
    sup bro?!

Eh will get their appointment letters first