+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

wishing everyone happy new month! May this month of february bring us good tidings. Oga TerracoII, any update? Pls let us here from u in this new month.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@Jamfad: just be patient. This my people as i had said can change decisions overnight. So what update do you want? Just relax. Rather than keep asking for update, take out time and pray. This letters can be out any day God touches the minister. There have been meetings upon meetings. The board members wants the appointment letters out but the chairman is yet to give the order for dispatch. All will be well

Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    @Jamfad: just be patient. This my people as i had said can change decisions overnight. So what update do you want? Just relax. Rather than keep asking for update, take out time and pray. This letters can be out any day God touches the minister. There have been meetings upon meetings. The board members wants the appointment letters out but the chairman is yet to give the order for dispatch. All will be well
    thanks for this info! we will continue to wait and pray until we are victorios.

Quote Originally Posted by terracoii View Post
    @jamfad: Just be patient. This my people as i had said can change decisions overnight. So what update do you want? Just relax. Rather than keep asking for update, take out time and pray. This letters can be out any day god touches the minister. There have been meetings upon meetings. The board members wants the appointment letters out but the chairman is yet to give the order for dispatch. All will be well
    lies!! Which board which chairman?. What do you stand to gain with all these your lies and deceits?
    My god, nigerians are so gullible.

@papacc: you know nothing. Stop displaying your foolishness. Dont you know the minister is the chairman of the board in nnpc.

We will surely prevail at the end. The letters will be released.my source helped me reconfirm a name on the list two weeks ago. Every thing is intact. Dont listen to detractors. i wonder where people like papacc will hide their faces on the D day.

Deeper things remains the most hidden! ...lies every where! ...mhh who wins this game! US or THEM? ...Terraco the vuduist? or Papa-CC the journalist? or even sSYGgi the sorcerer? ...just do the mind game with this and say hello or goodbye to ur AP letters! ...gaddemm!

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    @papacc: you know nothing. Stop displaying your foolishness. Dont you know the minister is the chairman of the board in nnpc.
    So the "so called" board and Minister have nothing important to discuss rather than a recruitment that was concluded close to 3yrs ago?
    The only recruitment that is on-going is for those that wrote the GT test late last year and EH CBT in January. You guys should stop this dreaming and face the reality. Your colleagues that got employed in 2012 are already getting close to their promotion and u are still here dreaming and making baseless forecasts.

Abeg park well papacc... its obvious you no nothing. Empty barrel making so much noise

I cannot really blame people like papa -cc if not for those yeye people that is conducting a recruitment for 5years. no recruitment has been done successfully by nnpc since 2008 uptill now. i am really fed up of this administration and the nonsence they are doing. no wonder people are asking for change!

I greet o my people! It's been ages. I decided to join the spectators rather than being an active player in this 2nd batch game because of credibility issue. I do get updates, atleast once a in blue moon, about the 2nd batch and I can vouch for its existence. But whether or not it will eventually be released and when, only almighty God can aswer that!

On the above premise, I would like to appeal to the people oozing with so much confidence to the extent of giving dates of its release to please watch it. NNPC is a public enterprise where political consideration is the underlying factor for decision making. 2012 recruitment exercise was kick-started suddenly, not because they needed the applicants so dearly and urgently with solicitude, but to get a political support base for to return the present government and also to give the impression to both applicants and non-applicants, that the present government has the youths at heart..POLITRICKING!! And i tell you it will only be concluded when elections are over and post election political dust settled.

Guys! guys!! guys!!! it is not yet 'UHURU'! Releasing any letter at this period is politically and economically implausible. Considering the political atmosphere in Nigeria now, i guess the recruitment exercise is the least problem to DAM. This 2015 general elections will be the most keenly contested elections in the recent Nigeria's political history. Where will the political pendulum finally swing? Will it be GEJ or GMB? And if GMB, will he continue with the recruitment or get it botched considering the forensic report indicting NNPC of corruption. Guys, let's hope for the best while we prepare for the worst. I pray the best happens but the above are the realities on ground. Thanks.

true talk @wasvile! ...gaddemm!

No cause fot alarm. All iz well. The letters will definitely be out before the elections

+ Reply
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast