+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: New CBN Governor!!!

New CBN Governor!!!

Hello members of the Hotjobs planet, what do u think about Mr. Sanusi as the New CBN Governor? can he deliver?

Re: New CBN Governor!!!

Violenta or whatever you call urslf, how many years did Charles Soludo did in heading a recognised instituition in Nigeria before he became the CBN governor? Was he even a banker? Please mind ur words because this is not a sentimental forum for people like u.

@ Labisala.
    Lets face fact here!
    Soludo has alot of accolades attachd 2 his personality..has internatnal exposures,bcame a prof of economics,
    not a man who came out of d blues,had master's in islamic studies & sharia....
    Wat does holdin a credit & risk mgt portfolio in FBN got 2 do with bcoming a CBN governor.
    If it interest u 2 know dat d chairman & boards of directors of FBN r all 4rm d north..& r amongst d council of elders of d northern state....
    Dis country has been sold out 2 d northernals.
    Don't worry be happy.....worring neva gets u 2 haliburton..patience does

Smilenko, What has isoludos international exposure got to do with our internal policies (OTONDO). Sanusi Lamido did not come out of the blues, he has a first class Bsc Economics from ABU Zaria and has 25yrs banking experience from mortgage bank to commercial bank infact all his life has been in the banking sector. What Nigeria needs now is Mr Risk xcept if u dont know ecomomic policies. Go to Guiness book of record his name is thier as Mr Risk. Did u watch his drilling in the senate?He kept every senator at the edge of his 3 hrs drilling and theywere convinced by his response.

Quote Originally Posted by zubidepp
    ....Mr. Sanusi as the New CBN Governor? can he deliver?
    Time will tell. Lets just keep our fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by volente
    ...It was even a clear case of pursuing the Northern Agenda that he was propped-up/projected by the Northern Establishment/Oligarchs with a view to exposing him the rudiments of manning such top jobs before eventually "installing" him as the CBN helmsman. The man who was supposed to be the 1st Bank MD was short-changed because he was from the South-South.
    True Talk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sidolala
    .....how many years did Charles Soludo did in heading a recognised institution in Nigeria before he became the CBN governor? Was he even a banker?
    At least he proved Himself! He gave our banks CREDIBILITY and sense of DIRECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by smilenek01
    ...Dis country has been sold out 2 d northernals.
    May God deliver this country NIGERIA!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

you don't judge a book by its cover.I think we should give the man time to prove himself just like baba eco Soludo was given.No one gave him the Soludo the chance at 1st now he is a half zero or full zero to some
    Always believe in yourself if you can see it you can have it.let you faith work for you

Nobody gave Governor Babatunde Raji Fasola a chance when he was being impose on us the Lagosians. He seems even that he was not interested in the office of the Governor. We all new that it were the like of Afikunyomi Tokunbo (a long termfriend of Tinubu), GOS, Jimi Agbaje etc that were hell bent on becoming the governor of the state. But as God will have his way, Tinubu had his way in Lagos and this pave way for God's purpose for Lagos. In case of yhe current CBN governor in person of Lamido Sanusi, I strongly believe that regardless of the structure that brouhgt him in, God will use him to perform the wonderfull reformation that we need in this country. At least we all know now that the statement he altered has already started generating heat in the goverment circle. So lets keep our finger cross and watch what God will do thru him
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

I've read what everybody had to say on the cbn gov issue n while i dont totally agree wit some sentiments i strongly concur wit allowin the man some space to prove his stuff only time will tell if he'll be worthy of the seat he's currently occupying.

Its discussions like these that tell me there's hope for nigeria.
    Live and let live

All true talk,indeed time will tell.
    and you should trust Nigeria,if he doesn't deliver,WE know what to do.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Guys, i think the question here was "Do you think he can deliver?' and not 'insult yourselves with words'.

Personally, i do not think he can deliver.

Aside from his educational and work experiences, the fact is, he has no 'national interest' of growing the economics of this country; neither is he passionate about achieving a growth objective of the financial perspective of the nation.

Aside from his educational and work experiences, the fact is, he has no 'national interest' of growing the economics of this country; neither is he passionate about achieving a growth objective of the financial perspective of the nation.
    [/quote]
    Hey i dont agree with you Uloma,for christ sake how do you know that? i think this guy has got some pedigree,he may be a northerner but northerners are not deliberately retrogressive as some southerners like to think.to think that northerners are bereft of any intellectual acumen is terribly wrong and insulting.soludo was plucked directly from the ivory towers,he had zero banking experience.they both are first class graduates of Economics.soludo a prof with zero experience,sanusi with over 20yrs experience in banking.so we can safely argue that have same chances of success and failure at their starting.time will tell.

Its sad that this forum that is meant for constructive debate and sound intellectual reasoning has been turned into a place for peddling sentiments. Fellas, lets graduate from attaching sentiments to our submissions on this forum. Its retrogressive to be sentimental.
    H

Hello my good people in the house. Pls, don't let's apply sentment to our discussion in this house. For sentment is distructive and never contructive. Whether Mr Sanus Lamido is from north, east, south or west, let's collectively give him unfliching support by praying for him to move CBN forward. God bless Nigeria!

+ Reply