+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Ibiyomi
    sweetzee you are a lady and we know that gayz and married men will be willing to give you any amount, that is why you are talking like that but there are some of us both ladies and gayz that work hard 4 every naria we get. pls greatest and most important honorable members of these house dont encorage this 419s, if really it is our FG we all know that they will announce it on all TV stations.

@ Ibiyomi, you really don't have to insult me!!! What is your comment supposed to mean that guys and married men will be willing to give me any amount!? You don't know me, you don't know anything about me so don't post slanderous comments about me! What is wrong with your line of reasoning!!?? I only did my bit to help people, This is something I came across and I thought I should share it with this forum cos not everyone might get the chance to see it as some people may actually miss out on an offer of a lifetime if it's genuine. I am not forcing anyone to register or to apply for this. If you don't want to apply good and fine, but you don't have to start heaping insults on me!! What is wrong with you?? You have a problem man!! Seriously!!

@sweetzee....

Go girlfriend!. Thumbs to you for standing up and refuting the allegations leveled against you. Its so sad to see our so called intellectuals reason in barbaric ways. A perfectly official case is turned personal and ugly just for their sadist pleasures. .......@Ibiyomi's unfounded and twisted statements just go to tell you the depth of his reasoning .... MYOPIC! . Please pay no attention to him, it will just be time wasting.

.......@Ibiyomi, please conduct yourself in a manner befitting of a gentleman. However any young lady chooses to fend and get money is really none of your business. Because who is to say what methods you employ to source for yours? . PLEASE SWEETZEE'S MORAL ETHICS ARE NOT TRIAL HERE, JUST THE AUTHENTICITY OF HER POST. So please let's keep our agruments and statement within context.

With all the words of advice so many people have offered on this thread, people will still do what's in their hearts to. Like they say....." A word is enough for the wise!"

Cheers.

mmmh so much has been said... so much has been observed ... all pointing @ one thin .... Scams!!! This is the first Scam am fallin for ... seems am too desperate for this Job thing ... God help me ...

i applied for these NET thing.......they deducted my 100 Naira,only for me to go to their site ,they asked to register for another whenever i type in my e mail address................plz ,aw do i get the registration form

We have given these Scammers enough dough to start up a biz already ... let's not give them more ... so they don't misbehave ... I fell for this doesn't mean everyone else should fall for it ... It's a complete Scam... Confirmed!!! I have learn a lot from this though ... "affliktion shall not arise the second time"

@Awhizzy.... Since u are a viktim like me, just go ahead and register .... wait 4 24 hrs after the txt messaging...and try again ... it'll go through ... Best of luck.

So have u guys heard the latest Version of the Christmas Carol? Listen and be blessed. Jingle bells Jingle bells, Jingle all the way OH what fun It Is to SCAM SOME Jobless Graduates...........,Have a very merry Xmas.
    U either lead, follow or Get Out Of The Way!!!

sweetzee posted the ad and he is stylishly encouraging people to go on and do the same, the truth is out in the open, why will federal govt tell u to spend hundred naira to send that funny sms, jwesley was right all the way, while u were busy scouting, some other grads (probably) were busy designing what u want to see, not a lot of us are good with the computer too, so a very well designed website must be real, my people do not be fooled, its not worth it at all, spend ur 100bucks wisely talking to friends in places, one or two info from them might be more useful. peace, God dey!

just curious, is Nets the 8th point in the Agenda?

lol@ DaStorm.
    I have done a training course on PM with the Iaes guys earlier this year and I dont think they will not be associated with any form of scam. Even if this was a scam, I believe they would have come out public to dissociate themselves from this.
    So lets all be optimistic.
    I just hope the site wont get lock jammed on the 5th considering the number of peeps that will be logged in on that day

Quote Originally Posted by DaStorm
    sweetzee posted the ad and he is stylishly encouraging people to go on and do the same, the truth is out in the open, why will federal govt tell u to spend hundred naira to send that funny sms, jwesley was right all the way, while u were busy scouting, some other grads (probably) were busy designing what u want to see, not a lot of us are good with the computer too, so a very well designed website must be real, my people do not be fooled, its not worth it at all, spend ur 100bucks wisely talking to friends in places, one or two info from them might be more useful. peace, God dey!
    wonders shall never end, so now naijahotjobbers are calling me a scammer simply for posting something I saw on the pages of a newspaper. Wow, thank you DaStorm.

NAIJAHOTJOBBERS!!! i wish 2 announce d best contributors 4 d yr 2009. (1) Jwesley- best critic, (2) Sweetzee- best behaved, (3) DaStorm- best nothing, (3)Screensaver- best con... lawyer, (4)Ibiyomi- grow up, (5)Smartd1st- d peacemaker, (6)Me- unintelligent jobseeker. i rove u all. mmuaaaaahhhhh!

i was also a victim of the universal scam infact am confused right now i dont know what this country is turning into God help us
    He makes all things beautiful in His time

I have a friend that is currently undergoing a Training like this one implies. She says it's organised in conjunction with SAMSUNG, though she paid a token for the Training, she says after Training she'll be posted.

But, honestly, if I had read the comments before applying, I wouldn't have bothered applying, the comments are so discouraging and full of conviction, and considering the fact that they have not sent me any sms for me to complete my registration even up to 3 hrs after sending the text and deducting my Credit.

Well, after visiting their site, I tink it was worth the trial, Life is all about taking risks. I remember spending N100 while trying my Luck with 'Who wants to be a Millionaire'. If they are indeed Scammers, MAY THEY ENJOY MY HARD EARNED N100 ALONG WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS AND x2 OF IT, AMEEENNNN!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast