+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

@jwesley. Your dogged pessimism is simply astounding I must say. You amaze me at how persistent you are in really condemning this, you just don't give up do you? You seem to have a knack for pointing out the flaws in things no matter how good or otherwise they seem. The funny thing is I still don't know how to react to your relentless cynicism but I have one thing to say. Just in case this job hunting thing doesn't work out well, or doesn't pay off the dividends you want, you can always try pursuing a career in becoming a Nollywood Movie Critic, that way you'll have a field day in venting your anger and negativity appropriately. It's just a suggestion. What do you think?

@Sweetie i'm laughing my off. its called guided optimism, not negativity so I rest my case. Time 2 apply afterall "na wetin man look comot face him mates take dey pass am!" afterall wetin b 100card 2 deny me a chance, no mata how remote. But I've got a feelin some1 is gonna be havin a grt xmas. Just kiddin
    U either lead, follow or Get Out Of The Way!!!

I wonder what the online exam will look like. will it be gmat, strategic or interview-like. please whoever have an idea about what the exam will encompass should kindly post it.

@jwesley i feel your pain about all this scams but there really no harm in trying. Afterall sweetzee has done it and scaled through....but come to think of it if this was actually a scam dat means this scammers would millionaires overnight. N100 multiplied by an approximate of 100,000 unemployed graduate would N10,000,000 jeez!!!!. dey pay 1% of N10m to place an advert. i guez we sud investigate diz o!!!!! jwesley am really feeing ur pain......

All i know is that if this is even true,they are definitely going to politicize it.But house,i will urge us to try it out.We that have nobody God is the best we can ever have.GOOD-LUCK TO YOU ALL.

becasreful they are fraudster dont waste ur hurstling earn resources pls plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Lado

God will punish all ye bastards who are nothing but scammers, nice site so deceitful, anyone foolish enuf will send the stupid sms.. sango will strike u all scammers

most of us here spend money for unnecessary things daily, some of us pay N150 daily to browse to get jobs and we are still doing it. N100 will kill nobody. take the risk (i wonda if N100 should be called a risk). i have sent the sms and i have registered on the site. if it is genuine thank God, if it is not thank God.

Leslieking, the N100 is not the problem but to give out the dough when you are somehow skeptical about the whole processs,afterall if you want to take a bike to most offices in VI ,one pays nothing less than N100.Have you done your own, and these people do not promise a specific job after the whole process.
    it's gonna be alright

Hello....esp @jwesley...dont let over skeptimism get u to miss out from dis offer. I saw dis same advert on d hard copy of d same guardian, and i feel strongly we shld give d govt/wateva institution d benefit of doubt. i dont think 100naira is much of a risk. See it this way...all d excess billions of dollars we hear on tv, maybe its one of dose means for an excuse on which d money was/is being spent...So enjoy while it lasts

Sweetzee, thanks for the post. Well it could be scam really cos it sounds false to think FG is kinda interested in unemployed graduates all of a sudden. And like jwesley said if FG really wants anoda feather on its cap, you can bet your last kobo on it that it will be all over NTA and all Nigerian news. There's no point blaming The Guardian cos they "Caveat Emptor" with their adverts.Let's just watch and pray and that's not to say those that want to apply shouldn't. Goodluck and Godbless.
    Honesty is a must, responsibility is sure and i cant do without integrity

Nigerians.........oh Nigerians, when will you all learn?

This has SCAM all over IT......................Beware

On second thought I'm goin 2 keep my 100bucks. I'm not donating any longer, I'm sure by now they all ready have enuff anyway. this is DEFINITELY A SCAM! Now Y'all can quote me on that. I can reel out a dozen reasons y Its a SCAM but each time we do that, we only make these scammers perfect their game! But look at that site and open your EYEZ!!! OK? Let me give Just ONE:
    Y wasnt ANY, I mean Any single corporate Organization Listed on the site? Simple----- DENIABILITY. Corporate organizations are efficient and well organized so with a simple confirmation fone call the, scam might be given away so they leave that blank and list websiteless NDE and untraceable British Council, smartttttt.
    feel free 2 donate afterall its better 2 fall in a pit with your eyez open than closed.
    U either lead, follow or Get Out Of The Way!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast