+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: MY APPRECIATION TO THE HOUSE

Re: MY APPRECIATION TO THE HOUSE

@florafab...i dont like this ur picture, u come look like one married lady with 5 kids dat l know, wey de go deeper life...haba, l believe say u be young babe, u can do better than dis...dont dissappoint me.

@jeanie...l so much wish u so that u couln throw light on this issue, and moreover it ll take another weekend for me to hop in again...

@maximus,i must tell u here that we are so so matured and nothing like fight or exchange of words,all i am doing here in this forum is to calm my nerves ok. i love everybody, their posts, and i will forever be grateful to God for making me a member in this forum, we shall continue the good works we are doing ok.so nobody is fighting over anything.

JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Dats enough. Everything should end here now. Pls in the spirit of the game,nobody should make any post about any argument here again pleassssse. Lets exercise maturity and continue with the topic that brought us here and its about sammie. So am starting it again, Sammie ur the man,keep it up. Next... whos making the next post?
    T

Felix, I don hear you oh, but before i wash my hand comot i have to address this bad mouth called maximus (Kemistkris) as the case may be.

@maximus,
    You indeed have a bad mouth, how does it concern you how i look? i may as well post any  picture here (i.e. if the administrators allow it) and it does not remove one shi-shi from you.

Take your time oh, i've decided to be a peaceful Flora, pls don't make me go back to my old nature, I take God beg you. scheeew(hiss)
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

good for u kemistkriss
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

@florafab, I thank God that we dont need to buy rechargecard b4 we can laugh.Cos if i have to express my laughter in cash now,i would end up a debtor. Imagine expressing any sound u make in letters (even to hiss). pls i would want to get some tutorial frm u o. Anyway free ur mind and let d hedonism continues,its d reason of being alive.
    T

@felixodeli,

No problem you can come to me anytime for the tutorials, with a fee though. And also to anyone who would like to have the tutorials (i really need money).
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

FLORAFAB. ME DON LIKE U. I LIKE UR PIC. INFACT I LOVE U! BU I AM SERIOUS. NEED SOMEONE LIKE U. HIT ME UP. [email protected]
    W

@florafab here is my number 08069471437. we can discuss d fee in camera so that i go fit price am there,make d house nor go say i dey price like woman if we discuss am here.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Jibowu
    @Some - More
    My brother, I beg thee, never seek for a lady attention but let her seek for your attention.No good hunter will first shoot into the air before targeting his prey rather he will shoot the prey immediately he sighted it.

One luv
    Jibowu
    If U like post wedding invitation or Naming ceremony,you are on your own (OYO).

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie
    @maximus,i must tell u here that we are so so matured and nothing like fight or exchange of words,all i am doing here in this forum is to calm my nerves ok. i love everybody, their posts, and i will forever be grateful to God for making me a member in this forum, we shall continue the good works we are doing ok.so nobody is fighting over anything.

@jeanie...na wah 4 women...always making mountain out of molehills...come to think of it jeanie...u always make claim to maturity and loving everyone...are u older and more natured than methuselah or will u love more than christ Jesus that laid down his life for mankind...even when u feel that the message is heavy...take it from a lighter mood...l dont see any love or maturity in the response u n mdm flora are giving to my comment....naturally l correct ppl in a seeming harsh n like receiving coprrections dat way, dat is me 4 u...being a member of the forum is no issue...the forum was here b4 u camew n will be when u go...only try n leave it more interesting and lively than u found it....kindly ask ur girlfriend why she changed the picture if she thinks am wrong...na wah 4 women...l refuse to yield to an invitation to quarrel...l ve passed that stage...

ve a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    Felix, I don hear you oh, but before i wash my hand comot i have to address this bad mouth called maximus (Kemistkris) as the case may be.

@maximus,
    You indeed have a bad mouth, how does it concern you how i look? i may as well post any picture here (i.e. if the administrators allow it) and it does not remove one shi-shi from you.

Take your time oh, i've decided to be a peaceful Flora, pls don't make me go back to my old nature, I take God beg you. scheeew(hiss)
    @mdm florafab...our ppl say that, that which makes a skunk to smell is inside it and not upon its skin, otherwise the rain would have long wahd it away...u r not a skunk...but ur quarrelsome tendency as a human is innate...and u easily tend to bring it out...even if u saw my correcting u as heavy...it wont take anything from u to take it lightly and tell me that u dont like it...ok..why then did u change the pix n put in a lovelier and sexier one...na wah 4 women...pls dont bring pout ur old nature

ve a nice day

As negotiating psychologist,i was expecting a reprisal response frm maximus. Now that d both of u hv presented ur case,I urge u guys to end further verbal hostilities in the name of PEACE. Any I shall present the case b4 d UN security council nextweek so peacekeeper be deployed & create a buffer zone among the warring factions pending when a lasting peace is restored. Meanwhile any further antagonism frm a party will be declared as "WAR CRIME" & will be treated as such. D ICC might serve u an arrest warrant 4 crime against society(Against this house). Over to u sammie.
    T

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast