+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MUST READ FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET MARRY SOON!

Re: MUST READ FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET MARRY SOON!

some-more, do you know why i feel pity for you, it's because men like you who think themselves to be very smart on marriage issues make the worst marriage partners in history.If you have wisdom(which is what every man should aspire), you wouldn't make caricature of the marriage institution simply because of the varied problem encountered in marriage. If you know the purpose of marriage, you would know that the varied problems encountered in marriage is actually part of the reasons why the marriage institution is set-up (...that through the exposure of each others weaknesses, the couple gradually learns-which usually takes years-to smoothen out the rough edges of their personalities) of which the altimate aim is spiritual growth and maturity gathered through the experiences undergone in it. It doesn't matter if the union lasted into old age, ended half-way through death or divorce but the most important thing are the lessons gained which could either make or mare you. your conceited notion of the onesidedness of marital problems is appalling for an educated person( that is, if you are actually one) any sensible human being should know that as their are GOOD women and BAD women, there also are GOOD men and BAD men. use your common sense(if you have any) to imagine the varried possibilities of outcome with such combinations. IF YOU KNOW THE SERIOUSENESS OF A UNION, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT A LAUGHING MATTER.

its obvious that you dont know God and you've not been praying well.If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do, depending on where you met her under which circumstance and conditions you met her its good enough to make a choice but its better if you allow God to influence your choice to make a better choice. marriage is one of the experience that brings life back to you when you need it and its most enjoyed activity in the world provided you've made a good choice, God is love he commanded it and its and been working for those that put their trust in the LORD cheers really, God loves you and will give you what will give you joy and happiness and not your heart desire cos who knows it might hurt you. God bless.
    G

Imagine !! Everybody wants to rebrand another whereas there is something withing us that needs to be rebranded and thats our mind.Somebody is airing his view/opinion and a section of this house is going against him.How many of us has taken time to read section 38 of the constitution of the fed rep of Nigeria? and if i may ask,of all the points he highlighted,which of them is not empirically correct? I just hope Prof Dora Akinyuli visits this site one day.
    T

MARRIAGE IS PRIMARILY FOR COMPANIONSHIP BUT IT IS PITY MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS THINK IT IS JUST FOR PROCREATION AND THAT'S WHY MOST COUPLES HAVE PROBLEMS

@silvia_nd....In as much as i appreciate that you took out time out of ur useless schedule to respond to my post, i however dont thnk that this is d appropriate forum for you to exhibit ur shallow mindedness and irrationality which if not checked will soon metamorphose to stupidity!...when reasonable people are commenting, retarded Mumu Newbie like you should keep her trap shut!
    if not for the fact that ur imbecility had beclouded your sense of reasoning, you would have seen that the write up was categorized into cases, just like u have scenes in drama! did anyone tell you that it was d opinion or brain child of the poster....you fool!...it is actually an exposey on Lesbianic scalawags like you!...Imagine you and your seriousness on marriage!....I dont blame you shaa! ....after delivering a set of twins in your fathers house, y wont you b serious about Marriage? if you like, do 40 days prayn and fasting,...dat will not change the fact that you are an incurable idiot and a disgrace to womanhood!
    Try and borrow a leaf 4rm matured babes in this forum like Florafab, Jeanie and even Adebowaletos.....!

@Felixodeli, My brother it will take Akunyili her life time to re-brand this specie of ignoramus ooo!...even 14 pointS agenda cannot do it oooo.....because this is a dedicated brand of Ewu Congo!
    However, I profusely apologize to my fellow rational house members for this outburst!...it was triggered ...hope u guys will understand!..Thanks!
    ONE LUV!

be good all the time

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia_nd
    some-more, do you know why i feel pity for you, it's because men like you who think themselves to be very smart on marriage issues make the worst marriage partners in history.If you have wisdom(which is what every man should aspire), you wouldn't make caricature of the marriage institution simply because of the varied problem encountered in marriage. If you know the purpose of marriage, you would know that the varied problems encountered in marriage is actually part of the reasons why the marriage institution is set-up (...that through the exposure of each others weaknesses, the couple gradually learns-which usually takes years-to smoothen out the rough edges of their personalities) of which the altimate aim is spiritual growth and maturity gathered through the experiences undergone in it. It doesn't matter if the union lasted into old age, ended half-way through death or divorce but the most important thing are the lessons gained which could either make or mare you. your conceited notion of the onesidedness of marital problems is appalling for an educated person( that is, if you are actually one) any sensible human being should know that as their are GOOD women and BAD women, there also are GOOD men and BAD men. use your common sense(if you have any) to imagine the varried possibilities of outcome with such combinations. IF YOU KNOW THE SERIOUSENESS OF A UNION, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT A LAUGHING MATTER.

isnt this too strong for a humour piece?
    There are better ways to stress our points without making personal reference.
    So let the views continue
    Revelation 22: 11-12

wow, wow, wow,this is really serious ooo.haba, i just flipped thru at the joke and i can't see anything wrong it it one bit,na wah oooo.pls no quarreling, no name calling ok, let us cultivate this habit of making fun out of jokes shared pls.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Wetin dey happen

This was meant to be a joke, not an avenue to exchange HOT words.

I suggest you guys to apologise to each other and other members of this forum, esp people than read the joke, cos i tel you, u will make some people feel gulilty for laughing at the joke, (which is what it actually is - a joke), and others wil begin to read meaning ot what they have already overlooked, it will also make people watchful of their words and not be able to express their actual self.

So apologise first, then i beleive something cud be done to the obsterities exchanged, (Right DVT?, permision granted?)

Please House. lets maintain ONE LUV
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

House, please permit me to re-iterate my unreserved apology to everyone, including silvia_nd! I am not really used to such outburst of anger, it was just that i was annoyed by my editor on that fateful day, and i turned over to this house to relieve the anger but only 4 it to be rekindled again by Silvia who obviously misunderstood me! it was an agression transferred!....I luv u silvia_nd and i forgive U and also wish u will do same!...
    @TBABY, jeanie & florafab ...I hope am forgiven?.......One luv!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12