+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Shl warning!!!!!: Must read for those circulating shl materials

Shl warning!!!!!: Must read for those circulating shl materials

Dear NHJobbers,

I want to tell everyone here that SHL is now right here in NHJ, monitoring and hotlisting email addresses of people circulating their test copyright materials

Find below a link to a post of of a member who has been sent a warning letter from SHL via SHELL

Shell and shl warning
    Shell and shl warning
    I applied for sitp about two weeks ago with hnd. And in the next two days or so, shell sent me a text that i wasnt qualified and that i shoul wait until another one year.

Just this morning i saw this mail in my mailbox from shell. Now am becoming scared. am i been impersonated or something?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:07 PM
    "Shell" <[email protected]>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [email protected]
    Dear Candidate,
    Shell Recruitment Group and her SHL Partner (Nigeria) will like to inform you that
    your activities are been closely monitored online and you are by this email requested to stop unauthorized distribution of SHL copy righted documents in your best interest.
    Regards
    Shell

This is very serious, though it may look simple. I recall vividly back then in one of the GTB test coordinated in lagos where SHL hardcopy test was used as a substitute when GTB network was down and at the end of the test, One SHL test paper was unaccounted for...

GTB didnt allow anyone leave the hall, they had to bring in mobile police men to search every candidate until they found the hidden test paper.

SHL take copyright business very seriously and they are ready to sue anyone they catch circulating their materials through the internet..For them to have your email address, it means they have traced and recorded so many other NHJobbers here who have openly requested SHL test materials to be sent to their emails

Before now, I have publicly advised NHJobbers never to place their email address in an open thread cos u may never know who is watching or reading. One particular thing about NHJ is that the whole world can see all that we do here. I've been emailed by people from the Europe, India and Pakistan Nationals whom had questions to ask me about my previous posts here on NHJ. They usually dont write good English and at first i always thought they were Nigerians who werent too sound on English Language and i rem always advising them to better improve on their english if they really wanted to get a good job, but i was astonished to find out they were not Nigerians, thus their poor English.

My Point, The world is watching, everyone comes here to NHJ...Now, i am not suprised SHL themselves are here hotlisting email addresses of people here who have requested or have received or are circulating their copyright materials....Now, they are working closely with major employers to catch defaulters.

Be on the Vanguard...Dont loose your guard...protect yourself and be prepared for anything...

God bless You all Guys

You are the best

Sincere Regards

Re: Shl warning!!!!!: Must read for those circulating shl materials

ye pa..SHL and SHELL,,Double Wahala

I hope our nigerian jobseeker onliners take note. This has to be circulated round and classified as important before it becomes a real major problem!!!

Quite serious!

@BiggerBoyz, Nice One.
    Thanks.
    N

This issue brings to the fore a similar issue that was raised by Sammie77 sometime in the later part of year 2010. The decision taken then to remove all attached materials drew a lot of resentments by house members and the move was sabotaged.
    We might have to go back to that decision if the need arises.
    I use this opportunity to advise those attaching SHL materials on this website to desist from doing so before the issue gets out of hand.
    Regards.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply