+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mtn unlimited browsing on your laptop with your bb

Mtn unlimited browsing on your laptop with your bb

It is not a tweak neither is it a cheat. No [COLOR=#0000FF !important]software[/COLOR] is needed it is just a simple activation which i will do from my own end on you mtn number

Get connected via a mtn usb or using your blackberry desktop manager via your blackberry

All you just need is your normal BB subscription which you can now also use on your laptops to have unlimited browsing because MTN[COLOR=#0000FF !important]COMPLETE[/COLOR] is unlimited

and this settings

APN: blackberry. net

USERNAME: web

PASSWORD: web

you do not need ultasurf or what ever software people are using all over, all you need is an activation for you to be able to browse via this plan which is unlimited [COLOR=#0000FF !important]download[/COLOR] and upload on you [COLOR=#0000FF !important]computer[/COLOR] and also share with upto 10 computers or devices using your simple adhoc sharing.

its not all those useless free cheats you have being hearing. . . . it is legit because you are using ur bb subscription

Email me let me tell you what to do to browse unlimited. . . . . . You can now watch all the youtubes videos and download any movie or files you always wanted to but couldn't because all those GB cap being put be ur providers. i watched champion league final between bayern munich and chelsea with my own and it was [COLOR=#0000FF !important]streaming[/COLOR] very well.

My email: [email protected]

Re: Mtn unlimited browsing on your laptop with your bb

It is not a tweak neither is it a cheat. No software is needed it is just a simple activation which i will do from my own end on you mtn number

Get connected via a mtn usb or using your blackberry desktop manager via your blackberry

All you just need is your normal BB subscription which you can now also use on your laptops to have unlimited browsing because MTN COMPLETE is unlimited

and this settings

APN: blackberry. net

USERNAME: web

PASSWORD: web

you do not need ultasurf or what ever software people are using all over, all you need is an activation for you to be able to browse via this plan which is unlimited download and upload on you computer and also share with upto 10 computers or devices using your simple adhoc sharing.

its not all those useless free cheats you have being hearing. . . . it is legit because you are using ur bb subscription

Email me let me tell you what to do to browse unlimited. . . . . . You can now watch all the youtubes videos and download any movie or files you always wanted to but couldn't because all those GB cap being put be ur providers. i watched champion league final between bayern munich and chelsea with my own and it was streaming very well.

My email: [email protected]

+ Reply