HELLO! Are you interested in browsing the internet free of charge without paying the heavy monthly subscriptions imposed helplessly on us by our internet service providers here in Nigeria? Then read on because this information is for you. Its no more a hype, many can now confirm that it is a real fact. You can now browse the internet for free on your computer be it laptop or desktop, using an internet modem or a gprs phone as a modem, this stuff works with a special software meant solely for the purpose of free browsing. It works with only Etisalat at the moment. Note that you can only enjoy the free browsing for a limited time of 18hrs a week which I think is enough for any casual internet user. Once you exhaust your 18hrs for the week, then you have to wait till the following week to continue browsing, 18hrs every week forever!! But for you to enjoy an unlimited and faster browsing, you have to register an account with about $6 dollars monthly, which is about N1,000. (other subscription packages also available). So it depends on you whether to choose the free 18hrs weekly browsing or to get a registered account. To register this account, you need a paypal or LibertyReserve account. Its very simple to do all these if only you have the guidance of someone who knows. Thats why am here to help. I will install and configure this free browsing for you one on one and you will see it work live, I will also teach you how to register this monthly account by yourself if you wish to do so. You can also get the free browsing configuration manual from me, its very simple to configure even a novice can do it. (you can even make a lot of money configuring this free browsing for others) Believe it or not I have been using this free browsing since 2009 and I cant remember the last time I paid for internet subscription from our local internet providers. I use it to download heavy files,browse all websites, chat with all chatting softwares and even for forex trading, etc.. For further details call; 0810-005-0485 Free delivery services to any part of Lagos. (if it doesnt work then dont pay me, thats the deal.) Configuration Fee; N3,000 only. But If you are outside lagos and you need the free browsing, then your only option would be to order for the manual by paying in the appropriate fee into any of my accounts as stated below Here is the bank detail Pay N2,500 only into: Bank Name: GTBank A/c name: Emmanuel Igwe A/c no.: 001 5406 777 Or pay with Liberty reserve Pay $15 USD only Liberty Account number: U8372524 Liberty Account Name: Greatmindsconcepts Inc. (Need a Liberty Reserve Account? Visit Liberty Reserve) After payment, send me your teller number, full name, email address, send to : 0810-005-0485 Or to my email: [email protected] THE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE FOR ME AND I WILL ONLY SEND IT ONCE SO ENSURE TO GIVE ME YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. For further details call; 0810-005-0485