1. Give thanks to God for seeing this year (2010), you and your family.

2. Thank God for His love, kindness and faithfulness over you and your family throughout last year.

3. Give thanks to God because this year shall be the year of your miracles.

4. Thank God Almighty that this month shall mark the beginning of new things in your life and your family for this year.

5. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself, your family and everything you are going to embark on this year.

6. Open my eyes to see that which you have for me and my family this year, in Jesus Name.

7. Guide my heart to that which you want me to do this year, in the Name of Jesus.

8. Let this year be the year of greater accomplishment for me and my family, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

9. Let your light shine upon my path this month and this year, in Jesus Name.

10. Disallow me from every act of foolishness and the blind in this year that can endanger my life in the Name of Jesus.

11. Every glory exchanger that is assigned against my life, destiny and family, this month and this year, I disengage you now in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

12. Every power that wants to displace me from my throne this month and this year, I displace you by the power of God, in Jesus Name.

13. All evil agenda concluded from the power of darkness against my life, family, and destiny, in this month of January, I scatter you by Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus Name.

14. Your will shall be my wish this month and this year, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

For Prayer and Counseling
Contact
WORD OF HOPE MINISTRY
Telephone Number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Adesan Road, Daleko Bus Stop, Mowe, Ogun State.