+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MOBIL APTITUDE TEST EXPERIENCE

MOBIL APTITUDE TEST EXPERIENCE

The test was preceded by a certificate verification at the entrance lobby,a number of candidates were refuse entry mostly because they had no discharge certificates or had lower credit(H.N.D.),second class lower(B.S.C.)After that the test proper commenced,this was in three stages starting with 1.Verbal reasoning,2.Numerical reasoning,and 3.Diagrammatic reasoning.The last two sections was hard going,but i don't intend to frighten anyone,just crack as much GMAT questions as you can lay your hands on.We were informed that successful candidates will be contacted in three to four weeks time.And it is important to note that it was WELL ORGANIZED,na one oyinbo man coordinated the whole show,his voice was clear and comprehensible as he read out the instructions from the microphone.I'll be on fasting and prayer till then.......Wish everybody good luck..see you at the top!

Re: MOBIL APTITUDE TEST EXPERIENCE

thanks for these tips my guy. however, ther is an agument on whether or not negative marking is attached to the marking process. have you any idea to this effect?

That was a hot topic among the candidates present at the test center,on friday,am not clear about that issue myself,just do whatever you think is ok with you.Good luck.What ever will be will be..............

dowjones,
    are u saying those candidates with second class lower would be refused entry?,I hav a friend who was shortlisted but had a 2.2,he didnt apply as entry level though,would he be sent back if he goes next saturday?

I have 2.2 and without Nysc discharge certificate, I was shortlisted i went to the test venue in Uyo last Saturday but was told that it has been postponded to this saturday (4/7/09).
    please advice, any need to go because i don't want to waste transport fare again to the venue. Can i go and give a trail?
    Thanks
    One luv

dowjones, i have HND upper credt in Accountancy as well as NYSC discharge certificate, but the problem is that i did not apply. please advice,will it be ideal for me to go there as a gate crasher with my credentials? please response. Thanks

the tests are too tough, but i know that everythiny is possible with GOD. I WISH ALL OF US THE BEST OF LUUUUUUCKS .you may continue to update me through my phone number 08034415343
    olanrewaju6334

does anybody have idea on this negative marking issue.

+ Reply