Nationality: American
    Birth Date: August 29, 1958
    Birth Place: Gary, Indiana, USA
    Profession: musician, song writer, actor
    Education: California Preparatory School, Encino, California
    Place of Death: UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles
    Death Date: June 25, 2009
    Death Cause: cardiac arrest
    Husband/Wife: Debbie Rowe-Jackson (married on November 14, 1996 in Sydney, Australia; divorced on October 8, 1999), Lisa Marie Presley (married on May 26, 1994 in the Dominican Republic; divorced in January 1996)
    Father: Joseph Walter Jackson (music manager; born on July 26, 1929)
    Mother: Katherine Esther Jackson (born on May 4, 1930)
    Sister: Janet Jackson (born on May 16, 1966), LaToya Jackson (born on May 29, 1956), Rebbie Jackson (musician; born on May 25, 1950)
    Brother: Randy Jackson (October 29, 1961), Marlon David and Brandon Jackson (twins; March 12, 1957; Brandon died shortly after birth), Jermaine La Juane (December 11, 1954), Tito Jackson (October 15, 1953), Jackie Jackson (May 4, 1951)
    Half Sister: Joh'Vonnie Jackson (born on August 30, 1974; mother: Cheryl Terrell)
    Grand Father: Prince Albert Screws (maternal grandfather), Samuel Jackson (paternal grandfather)
    Grand Mother: Martha Upshaw (maternal grandmother), Crystal Lee King (paternal grandfather)
    Uncle: Luther Jackson
    Son: Prince Michael Jackson II (born February 2002), Prince Michael Jackson I (born on February 12, 1997; mother: Debbie Rowe)
    Daughter: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (born on April 3, 1998; mother: Debbie Rowe)
    Niece: Stacee Brown (born 1971), Yashi Brown (born 1977), Brandi Jackson (born February 6, 1982), Autumn Jackson (born 197, Jasmine Jackson (born 198, Valencia Jackson (born 1977), Brittany Jackson (born 1979), Genevieve Jackson (December 3, 1989)
    Claim to fame: album Thriller (1982

Broda, the world will miss you for real, however

R.I.P

Re: MICHEAL JACKSON BIOGRAPHY

This should be moved to Discussion Board
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

Michael Jackson Biography
    Jacko was one of the most popular recording artists of all time
    15:15, Friday, 26 June 2009

Michael Jackson was unquestionably the biggest pop star of the '80s, and certainly one of the most popular recording artists of all time.

Michael Joseph Jackson is born August 29, in Gary, Indiana, USA.

Joe, Michael’s father, organises a family musical group – it eventually becomes the Jackson 5

The Jackson 5 release ‘I Want You Back’, ‘ABC’, ‘The Love You Save’ and ‘I'll Be There’ – they all top the charts

Michael Jackson scores his first number 1 single as a solo artist with ‘Ben’ – he also earns an Oscar nomination

Jackson stars in the movie ‘The Wiz’ with Diana Ross and meets Quincy Jones

Jackson releases his first solo album as an adult. ‘Off The Wall’, produced by Quincy Jones goes platinum, while singles ‘Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough’ and ‘Rock With You’ top the charts.

Jackson releases ‘Thriller’, the album goes on to become the biggest-selling album of all time, staying in the charts for 2 years and hitting number one worldwide

‘The Girl Is Mine’ – a duet with Paul McCartney, ‘Beat It’, ‘Billie Jean’, ‘Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', ‘Human Nature’ and ‘P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)’ all reach number one in the charts.

Michael Jackson supports the singles with amazing music videos, turning them into mini movies with narratives, best shown on ‘Thriller’, widely acknowledged as the greatest video of all time.

Jackson wins 8 Grammys and becomes a spokesperson for Pepsi.

Michael records his last album with the Jacksons.

‘We Are The World’ is released, the single supports the all-star famine relief effort for Africa.

Jackson buys a ranch in California and turns it into Neverland, an amusement park filled with rides and animals. He undergoes cosmetic surgery and gets accused of wanting to ‘turn white’ as his skin gets lighter.

Wild rumours about Jackson’s personal life start to surface, the media talk about hormone treatments, the star sleeping in an oxygen tent and excessive cosmetic surgery.

Jackson’s new album ‘Bad’ is released - once again produced by Quincy Jones.

Singles ‘I Just Can't Stop Loving You’, ‘Bad’, ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’, ‘Man in the Mirror’ and ‘Dirty Diana’ all debut at number 1.

The world tour supporting the album becomes the highest-grossing tour of all time.

More media speculation about the star’s personal life – tabloids start to call him ‘Wacko Jacko’.

New album ‘Dangerous’ is released, first single ‘Black Or White’ debuts at number one, although the video gets criticised for it’s violent scenes.

Following singles ‘Remember the Time’, ‘In the Closet’, ‘Jam’ and ‘Heal the World’ don’t perform as well as expected.

Jackson is accused of molesting a 13 year old boy, he denies the charges and settles out of court, paying an estimated 18 to 20 million.

Michael Jackson marries Lisa Marie Presley, the marriage breaks up 19 months later.

Jackson releases ‘HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1’, a two-CD set featuring new material and his greatest hits, singles ‘Scream’ and ‘You Are Not Alone’ top the charts but the record is perceived as a disappointment.

Jackson marries Debbie Rowe, over the next two years the couple has two children, son Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. and daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.

The couple divorce.

Michael Jackson is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and holds a concert at Madison Square Garden celebrating the 30th anniversary of his first solo record.

Release of ‘Invincible’- the album performs well but singles ‘You Rock My World’ and ‘Butterflies’ disappoint and the single ‘What More Can I Give’ get cancelled.

Jackson’s media appearances take an extreme turn – when at the MTV Video Music Awards he gets a birthday cake he thinks he has won the Artist of the Millennium title.

Fans grasp in horror when he dangles his son off a balcony in Germany. He apologises the next day but his image gets more and more tarnished.

The star’s Neverland ranch is searched and he is arrested on charges of child molestation.

Jackson’s child molestation trial begins and he is acquitted on all counts.
    The singer moves to Bahrain.

Jackson announces his comeback with a 50 date run of shows at London’s O2 arena called This Is It.

Michael Jackson dies June 25th in California.

Chai! Joblessness no gud o.see wetin dis my man carry put hia.na waa o

person de find work n all dis man can do is research Jacko's life.
    well I hope say Jacko go give u job from da grave.
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

i hail 4 dis info oh , no mind people wen no appreciate u for jacko wacko 's biography keep on posting ... no be God, at leaset you are busy doing research i hope say you go still update guys/the house wen dem go bury am since u no get work and u come here instead of looking for work/job u dey busy dey give info about a dead man in this engineering forum. i hail oh minister of information... jobless boy

you guys are soooooooooooooh uncult! what's all the noise for? broaden your horizons guys! its not all about job job probably that is why you guys have not gotten jobs yet!

education and learning is not sterotype the balance is being rounded in everything if you dont appreciate the information there are people who do so why dont you let them appreciate it and keep your opinions to yourself

this guy never serious, person dey badly find big job and person get time to dey read and research about micheal jackson. nawa oh.

+ Reply