+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ARE MEN TRUELLY SCARED OF STRONG ACHIEVING,SELF CONTENTED AND HAPPY WOMEN??

ARE MEN TRUELLY SCARED OF STRONG ACHIEVING,SELF CONTENTED AND HAPPY WOMEN??

[i]why are men scared of strong independent women...it seems to me that the AfriCan man would rather die than have to take the fact that a woman has equal rights and opportunities to life pleasures and desires as much as he has and dis really does makes me wonder....why do men feel insecure about women having it all and enjoying it too.why do they feel the need to colour black,women who know what they want and how to get it?...i see a generation of women arising in Africa,who are no longer bound by the supposed imaginations of the male world for the woman.a woman should drink water when she is thirsty,buy a car if she needs one,stay single if she chooses,be free to make the choices about her sexual needs freely and get the most of all in life......are men truelly scared of real happy women?WHAT DO YOU THINK [/i]
    i count him braver who overcomes himself than he who conquers his enemies for the greater victory is the victory over self!

Re: ARE MEN TRUELLY SCARED OF STRONG ACHIEVING,SELF CONTENTED AND HAPPY WOMEN??

how would it be, if men were animals, without reasoning wisdom and underestanding naturally brute, picking mates at will?
    if the natural order that engenders good family living good parentage and goodly raising comes from submission of one and cooperation of the other, why would we want to change that by our selfish nature

The elements of superiority is what makes a man a Father and Husband.
    if a woman is self sustaining and self sufficient a man feels his role of leadershipand giver is threatened and most times such women are not humble enough to assume the post of helpmate meet for the man.
    The arrogancy and pride of their achievement and self sustainability blinded them to the reality of cooperation and submission that makes a home.

My thoughts: are u in the same category or almost there and u ar afraid?
    seek help

hmmm.....dis is indeed a very serios quesion. i sincerely believe dat no lady truly wants to be the head no mater her achievements in life. even if she pretends to be boosing around, deep inside her i know she woundnt be happy. likewise the men, no man wants to be under any woman no matter his condition and poor ways of life. the best order still remains dat the woman submits to the man no matter her status in life

Quote Originally Posted by chipetlov
    hmmm.....dis is indeed a very serios quesion. i sincerely believe dat no lady truly wants to be the head no mater her achievements in life. even if she pretends to be boosing around, deep inside her i know she woundnt be happy. likewise the men, no man wants to be under any woman no matter his condition and poor ways of life. the best order still remains dat the woman submits to the man no matter her status in life
    Yes!!!
    U ve said it all, dats how GOD has made it right from the begining...its 4 a reason best known to GOD.

Personally my kind of woman should be GOD-fearing, productive, hardworking, educated, respectful espectially to me(her husband), and influential.

Gone are the days when women will be a complete house wife with no say in her family or husband's family... She should be all these I have said and also remember dat she is an helpmate to her huzzy.

Oneluv!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

NO MAN IN HIS RIGHTEST OF MINDS SHOULD BE 'SCARED' OF STRONG ACHIEVING,SELF CONTENTED AND HAPPY WOMEN??

ONLY IF SHE IS NOT SUBMISSIVE & ALL OTHERS AS CONTAINED IN PROVERBS 31...op una dey read bible sha! at least una suppose kno where psalms dey... look around psalms u go see the chapter
    Life is in Phases...Men are in sizes

+ Reply