+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SELF Employment! a topic we should all consider very strongly.

SELF Employment! a topic we should all consider very strongly.

I dont Know if i may be sounding out of place here but i would like to bring up a topic we should all consider very strongly.

Instead of just always waiting for these opportunities to come which of course only do have spaces for but a few compared to those of us out there, i think if we start considering starting something on our own. Looking around for needs that are begging to be met might just turn you to an instant CEO of your own biz instead of being tagged "fresh graduate"

Re: SELF Employment

Udoviv,

We are thinking alike pls can someone help with tips of small biz?

We need to start something for ourselves instant of waiting for adverted.

One Love
    Love God with all your heart, strength and with all your mind and he will supply all your needs.

Re: SELF Employment

kingqueen,
    am having something in mind also because i have some investment with my stock broker but the market isn't good for me to sell now and want to wait till i finish everything about my immigration application maybe i can start a unisex saloon that would be up to standard with the neceaccessoriessories i know about 250k can start that with the rent isn't that a good idea?or what do you think i can use such money to do?just a few days i was also having it in mind that with about 300 i can buy a goo fairly used car i can use for kabu-kabu.this country isn't easy you just need to be connected,to get jobs.

Re: SELF Employment! a topic we should all consider very strongly.

Infact graduates need to consider ur pt closely. Start sth with what u have! Rather than wait 4 that miracle job to show up, why not look inside of u n see what u have to offer. Be a solution to the numerous needs around n cash wld automatically flow. Start looking;u've not seen cos u've not looked closely. There's a bunch u can do.

It's a taboo 4 graduates 2 remain idle! Start sth.

I supported you contributors. But before one will venture in to any business, he/she should be optimistic about his/her business.
    Attached is my article for you about the Power of Positive Thinking, incase you need similar articles you may wish to contact me via 08065566888 or [email protected]

ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

i like the idea and i am also thinking along that line i have a little stint with fashion designing but i think i need to perfect my skill . i am a graduate of mass comm and lately i hav been thinking along the line of starting somtin like a community newspaper.anyone interested?

Particularly to Kingqueen, Kilonko, deola4luv, i will like to let u know that idea is greater than money. ideas actually gives birth to money which is why we should never joke with any of the thousands of ideas that pass through our minds everyday.
    For my bros, Zhakom nice to know you are into sometin like this.nice tips. pls do visit my blog, www.selfdevelopmenthaven..com or email me at [email protected], 08037867569. Am by God's grace going to announce my idea that will shake Naija in three months time on this board. So lets all get to work, smarties

i support all of u,since i finished service,av been brainstorming myself about wat i can do,to be my own boss and even be an employer of labor instead of waiting and reading newspapers looking for vacancies.but now am making some money,wanna now how??
    i live in kaduna,go to kano buy things and sell in kaduna.some materials i buy in kad for N1500,can u believe i sell for N3000.that 100 is 100% gain,isnt it?
    there are a lot of things to do in this country,open your eyes wide,look around you,what do my immediate enviroment want that i can do or give.what is expensive in my place but cheat in other places,some places av palm oil,textile materials,farm produce,clothing materials,etc etc while they r expensive in some other places.
    why not find out,make enquiries,go there or find peoples who knows those things,start small and if u find it profitting and comfortable,invest more and the sky will b ur limit.
    at the and of the day,bank will want u and funny enough,you'll tell them 'GO TO HELL'. you'll b your own CEO,M/D.
    MAY GOD HELP US ALL.OUR COUNTRY IS NOT HELPING MATTERS,WE NEED TO HELP OURSELVES.
    GOOD LUCK TO THE HOUSE.
    fuschnikens

udoviv

Thanks. I been to your your blog. Hoped you have received my mail via your e-mail. If so, please update me.

TO YOU ALL,
    Comrades, try and read BEN CARSON BOOKS, especially GIFTED HANDS and in case you want to read it and you are in KANO I can borrow you my own. Contact me on 08065566888
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

Its a good idea to be self employed.i also think of that.But one thing,you need to equip your self,read business articles,books,trainings etc.

Well,I'll like to introduce you to visit this forumand probably register to get the business news letters

http://bizcomm.forumcircle.com/portal.php

Oge
    Online media sales executive
    [email protected]

there are opportunities, yes. but how can these opportunitied be tapped?

+ Reply