Hello Good Nigerian's am Mr Pepple a lecturer with Rivers state University of science and Tech.
Before I go on I will like to ask you this question?

WHAT WILL YOU GIVE TO SAVE A LIFE,

If you have an answer to that question then read this story.
I took this one as a personal issue as Jeremiah has the top 5 best results in my department.
Sir Am IBIFURO Jermiah,from Rivers state.A level 200 student in petroluem Engineering.
Last year june,I was returning from owerri where I went to see my Aunty that's is my educational sponsor,I will never forget this day in my life.
On my way back to Portharcourt the bus I entered had an accident and out of 12passengers only 5 of us survived,I was Rush to BMH hospital where I spent almost 12months,the doctors struggled hard to save my life.I went thru two Surgical Operations,And it was Finally discovered that my left leg was badly injured and that I will be needing a mojor surgery,or face Aputation,My aunty is my only helper she and the amount messioned,for the surgery she doesn't have,
That is why I need your assistance.
Now Jeremiah is a first class student,in my department,a raw talent that deservs saving.
So I bring you back to my first Question

What Will You Give To save a Life.

Jeremiah needs Way over N500,000 for surgery and we would be glad if you could give to save a life.
Contact numbers are
Godbless you all