+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MAKE OVER #2,000,000 B4 DECEMBER BY LEARNING HOW TO FLASH HITV AND AND DSTV DECO

MAKE OVER #2,000,000 B4 DECEMBER BY LEARNING HOW TO FLASH HITV AND AND DSTV DECO

Hello great nigerians,

Many of you knows me and many might not know me. But in case you dont know me,i am prily johnson, a computer programmer and software decoding expert.
    Many readers will be wobdering why i havent posted any topic for over one week now. Wel,you may be right because,i have been very busy decoding modems and satellite decoders for people.

I have come to realize that,most of the people that i have been decoing modems for are youths and few are adults. I can see why many of them complain that,my services are good but they are too expensive. But i made them realize that, good services doesnt come cheap but today,i want to give out my tangible services to the first 50 nigerians that will attend my seminar on how to decode DSTV AND HITV DECODERS.

Well, i just want to do it as a way of giving back to the society and empowering more youths to be self employed.

In this seminar, you will learn how to

1.) Decode HITV decoders using DELPHI FLASH CHANNEL.
    2.) Decode DSTV decoders using DELPHI FLASH CHANNEL.
    3.) Write simple encryption codes for making the decoders invisble so that,the service providers wont be able to track the decoded dstv and hitv decoders.
    4.) how to unblock blocked channels on dstv and hitv decoders.

After knowing all this,you will be able to flash all hitv and dstv decoders used in the whole of nigeria. By doing that,it means that,any flashed decoder doesnt need subscription again since they can now watch all hitv and dstv channels for free without paying any subcription for life.

If you see opportunities in this service,you can join me @ OSTRA HALL,ikeja on september 17 2010.
    seminar fee is just #15,000 for the first 50 people and after that,it jumps to #35,000. please dont send any money into my bank account. please pay at the venue and your security is guaranteed.
    Though,am doing this at a penny fee but interested nigerians that can see opportunity in this service should join me on september 17 2010 and you will learn how to flash decoders for life......
    If you watch around you,everywhere you go,u will always see dstv and hitv decoders around.The business is over profitable because 65% of nigerians use it.Imagine,let us assume you have 100 friends,at worst,by estimation 40 out of your 100 friends will be making use of either hitv or dstv decoder. Imagine you now charging them 20,000 naira each,that means 40 of your friends would have paid you #800,000 with an investment of #15,000:00. Now using the power of networking when A tells B,B tells C and so on,can u imagine how much you will make.
    If you are interested,you can feel free to send a reply to this message or email me [email protected] or add me on facebook, my facebook name is prily johnson.
    BYE FOR NOW.

CAUTION FOR THE WISE: Invest your money in services that gives you a leverage and not scams that promise you stupendious & unrealistic profits.
    THANKS FOR READING.

Re: MAKE OVER #2,000,000 B4 DECEMBER BY LEARNING HOW TO FLASH HITV AND AND DSTV DECO

Wat other package can be provided 4 pple that stay outside Lagos. or u no fink dat 1?

Re: MAKE OVER #2,000,000 B4 DECEMBER BY LEARNING HOW TO FLASH HITV AND AND DSTV DECO

Wat other package can be provided 4 biz pple that stay outside Lagos. or u no fink dat 1?

this is criminal!thief ,ole, carry am go!

+ Reply