Hello fellow nigerians,

I am here again to share the latest information tecchnology news with you guys.
I am happy to tell nigerians out there that,they dont have to bother themselves over DSTV & HITV monthly subscription again for life. Well, great nigerians that i have decoded modems for wont be surprised with my wonders.

Some couple of months ago, i read a forensic book that talks about satellite device flashing but one had to have a knowledge of DELPHI PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE but since i know delphi too well,then, i believed i will gain some stuffs from the book.
To my surprise, i was able to discover that,the fastest way of bypassing satellite devices like the HITV & DSTV decoder is to use a technology called VLL FLASHING.
VLL FLASHING is similar to the technology used for flashing phones when your phone is locked. You will realize that,after flashing the phone,the forgotten password wont be of any use again. More so,most of you are aware of what is called RESTORE FACTORY SETTING on mobile phones. Now,by using VLL priniple,it is then possible to restore a decoder to the original factory setting since the firmware that requests for your card wont be functional at that point. To this effect, it means
a DSTV & HITV decoder can work for free without paying monthly subscription since i will flash it to its original factory setting.

So,if you are a DSTV & HITV user,it is high time you stop paying for monthly subscription and watch all the channels on DSTV & HITV for life and even watch restricted channels on your device.

All you have to do is to pay me a one time fee of #26,000 for HITV & #35,000 for DSTV for life.

CAUTION ---------- I dont ask people to send money to my bank account.I will do it for you one on one.Only pay me when u see that your decoder is working for free and for people that will act smart not to pay me after service since i tell people to pay after the device is working. well,trust me,if you dont pay me,i can always knockout the decoder i decoded for u since i will reconfigure the card reader chip on your DSTV & HITV DECODER.

Feel free to send replies to this subject or add me on facebook. my facebook name is prily johnson. you can also send me a mail to [email protected]..........

THANKS FOR READING..............
And please,dont try and do an intel for some companies. i am just providing a service for innocent nigerians. i guess we can eat our own cake and have it by not paying for some services.