+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LET'S SHARE THE WORD OF GOD

LET'S SHARE THE WORD OF GOD

The reality of God appears like dream to men

The moves of God are never as expected by men, no matter how close you are to God, no matter how experienced you are in the understanding of the moves of God; God will always come in a way that will make men that trust in Him marvel. When God is ready to do a thing in the life of a man, it does not matter if that man is expecting it or not, He moves His hands and great things happen; when the move of God ceases to marvel man, such a man has moved from normalcy to the realm of oblivion and of course will need help to understand that God reigns in the affairs of men.

Ps.126 ‘When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad. Bring back our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bring his sheaves with him.’

The above scripture came to mind this morning to strengthen those whom are of the mind that they have been forgotten by God; because they have prayed, they have waited, they have sown their seed in tears with the expectation of great harvest but for long theirs seems to them to be drought of miracles and answers to prayers. I come with news this morning that the time of your laughter is near, the seemingly long silence of God does not mean no to your request, but that it might really be marvelous in your sight. Listen to me; when God does things exactly the way man wants, it is called answers to prayers, but when God surpasses the expectation of man, it becomes marvelous; yours is going to be marvelous. That was the situation with the people of Zion; all they were asking for was freedom, but they did not only get freedom, they got restoration of lost glory. God is not going to deliver you by granting your desires; He will also restore to you what you have lost and in double fold He will do it, like it was with Job; that which cankerworms and palmerworms have eaten will be restored to you as if there was never a moment of loss; you will want to laugh and tears will roll down your face.

All that is requested of you is to make sure you have sown; do you have your seed? He who did not bear a seed to sow expects but in futility the moment of harvest.

Zion! Expect! Your laughter cometh; I mean now.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Re: LET'S SHARE THE WORD OF GOD

thanks sammie... God bless!

thanx alot bros i really needed to hear that. God bless!

That was great Sammie, you gave me a push.

Thanks man.

Cheers!
    signed<br />CHOL

Thanks Sammie!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

+ Reply