+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: to leave my present company or not

Re: to leave my present company or not

Hi Zeeinee, I really commend u 4 ur dooggedness.I may wan to say here that I had almost the same experience when I was working with an Insurance Company in Sagamu while Residing in Lagos.My advice is this, Try to endure for some certain period of time while serching 4 better offer.It could be an added advantage,one,experience garnered,two, better chance of getting similar job with similar company. I wish u luck in your endevour. [email protected] 08035168598,08075981448

Dear Z',
    Honestly, it is very painful when one is working and nothing to show for it.You really need to sit down and think on the type of job u want for urself.As an economics graduate, u really do not have much to fear.Keep applying and learn how to sow into the things of God.I know him: he will give u your heart desire.As per ur Job,if you hate the Job totally u can take a bow but if not, still hold onto it.You can also talk to your boss to move u to Account section of the company where u can be useful to the company and your experimental upfront would have been taken care of.It wouldn't be a bad idea if u could register with ICAN.However ,you got to be determine,discipline and focus.Surely, u will laugh last .Shalom

Yours
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Guy, your case is a piece of cake.I served in Zamfara, was never able to save a dime.After service, i got a job with a private engineering firm that gets job only when there is a contract.I was paid 1500/day, after two months it was increased to1700/day.Then, we had a contract @ Ikoyi & i lived & Ilogbo in Ojo LGA.Then i spend #800/day on TP.Later, i got another job with a construction firm @ Ilupeju.#50,000/month but i spend nothing less than #18,000/month on TP.
    If you leave the job youv'e got, without geting another then you must be very very stupid.Jobs are hard to find these days thats why we have naija hot jobs.Whoever tells you to leave the job when you've not gotten another, doesnt like you.You are a graduate, sit up an start dealing with the real world.

The bible says "do not depise the days of your little begining". Let it be known to you that if you are faithful with the little you have, God will because of your faithfulness reward you with something bigger than you expect. Please instead of compaining, my man talk to God about it, thank God u have a qualification and u are alive. There is Hope.
    Dan's Dad

my guy, lot has been said abt this subject i thk u better hold on to that job until u get a better offer or u relocate to a place where u will spend lesser money on transportation. trust on God.

Z, God is ur strength and hope, depend on him. Good things will come your way soon.

thanks to all for ur reply, i did appreciate it. first i will go with those that say i shld relocate and secondly since i have access to internet in the company, i will still be going there as i am still doing and be looking out for any opportunities. Im not only affected with the payment. not only when i was recruited did i realised that the mgt is fond of not paying on time. they ve not paid all workers not only me for that three month.
    all the same thank you very much sirs/mas

My guy, i advise you hold on to the job and may be find accommodation around the place so that you send less until you see better job.
    GOOD

my dear i understand how u r feeling bt then i blieve God has sometin great 4 u so jt keep moving.

PLEASE HOUSE, I JUST FINISHED MY NYSC WITH NIGERIA BOTTLING CO PLC JOS PLANT,I'M NOW BEEN GIVING A TEMPORARY APPOINTMENT WITH JUST 20,000 AS MY MONTLY SALARY. BUT TO BE COMFIRMED AS A STAFF BY JANUARY. I'VE BEEN ASKED BY MY ELDER BROTHER TO RETURN TO LAGOS THAT HE WILL FIND ME A BETTER JOB WHICH I'M NOT SURE OFF. PLEASE ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO

B, i will advise u to hold on to dat cos u dont know how soon d job ur brother want to g`ive u is.moreso a bird at hand is worth more better dan thousands of birds in the bush.ur brother cant give u the salary u will be given.

RUTHNELSON

my advice is that if you have a friend or relative staying close to agidingbi,you should stay with them.quitting your job is not the best option.

Well as for me, hmmmmmmmm. You said they are yet to pay your for 3months. Then the answer is sraight and forward: "your employers don't have a plan for you". It is better you start having plans for yourself. The best plan to have for yourself is to what? === MOVE.

I bet you, there are better things ahead. The money you spend on transport, put it to one training program or another, an i bet you; you'll have achieved something instead of wasting your precious time and you also have to consider the traffic condition..... PELE=sorry. :P
    Ibroni is 4real.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast