+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: to leave my present company or not

to leave my present company or not

one love everybody, pls i need u and other members advice. i got a job recently as a reporter though i read economics and the company is at agidingbi and im living at ijede after ikorodu. i spent roughly N500 a day. the company intend paying me N45000 monthly. i started 3 months ago and im yet paid all my allowance from my NYSC has finished on transport fare alone and yet there is no other secure job vacancy for me yet. should i still continue going to the company or i shld quit. pls i really need you peoples advise

Re: to leave my present company or not

zainab,sorry rlly feel 4u bt all d same i tink u av 2endure and pray 2GOD 4beta offer.Since dia is no any oda available Job 4nw,its beta u maintain it cos dia are alot of graduate out dia lukin 4somewia 2manage.Atlst,its beta dan sittin idle.Beta stil,if u cn get sumwia 2put up arnd d area,may b u can discuss it wit ur collegues may b dey can help.Anyhw,wish u d best in lyf.Hia is my yahoo ID[email protected] &my Mobile No 08055273608;07035144447 u can kip in touch if u so desire.BEST OF LUCK.Biddieluv

My guy i will advice u to hold onto ur job till u get a close place to leave cuz there are many hommies out there who are even looking for something to do no matter the amount they are being paid.For now stay put its only a question of time u will secure a well paid job and a better place to stay.Bye.
    Donald

Z, if you quit without something to move on to,then yo better have the faith of GOD!
    or else,you will feel like killing urself if you stay home for a week,
    so girl, just hold on,and build ur career.
    i am almost certain it will come in handy soon,- i mean the experience.

then they are gonna have to give you an astronomic raise,or u leave them for a better job,only when it comes.....
    i know exactly how u feel, ciz i have been there.just pray,a little more.

hey z, i guess u shud hold on to the job if not for the money at least, for d experience.

Guy, my candid advice is for you to quit the job and use the money and evergy in looking for another one, except u dont av a good result, if u do another job will come, if u stay there, u might mis opportunities. but it a though decision. all the best.

A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH THREE IN THE BUSH. IF U LEAVE THAT JOB TODAY, A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WILL JUMP AT IT BCOS THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE IS FULL OF JOBLESS PEOPLE. MY ADVICE TO U THOUGH IS TO MEET WITH THE MANAGEMENT AND TELL THEM YOUR PLIGHT, THEY MIGHT SEE REASON AND THEN GIVE U HELP IN WAY THEY COULD, IT MIGHT BE TEMPORARY ACCOMODATION OR A LOAN TO GET A HOUSE NEARBY. BUT DON'T LEAVE NOW. PRESENTLY, I AM INTO A TEACHING JOB EVEN THOUGH I READ PETROLEUM ENGINEERING, AND I AM PAID N15,000, FROM WHICH I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. THE ONLY REASON I AM GOING TO LEAVE IS BCOS I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY PGD/MSc.

Girl I envy you, I will never adive you to quit. See anyone who advice you to quit is looking for you downfall or propberly know what is good but dont wish others good. Stick to your job love you will soon get another one and a place near your work place. Share your experience with your colleagues at the work place. Wish you well in life.

Z.i really feel for you,if not for the umemployment situation all over,i would have advised you to quit,i cant help but imagine how you get to work on time,Ijede to Ikeja is simply too far a place you can be travelling evryday,body no be wood my people, anyway if you know you have alternative you may quit but if not,then maybe you can get a place that is close by,How do you even manage the hold up between Mile 12 and Ikorodu on daily basis?Well God will give you a direction that will be perfect,all the best bro.

chairman, me go beg u mak u no leave d job coz e no easy 2 get job. just try get acomodatn even if na a room within dat area. nothin do u

Where do I start? Let me tell those who dont know. It is wat better to stay at home than to be employed in an enslavement camp.Trust me I am telling you bcos I have been there.Many of you think it is better to have somewhere to go in the morning and I have noyhing against that.What I have something against is to live in fool paradise.Listen girlfriend,you only know where the shoes pinches.If it is not paying well dont waste your time about it. First youve been surviving before acquiring the job and God knows you will survive after the job. I was once in your shoes and to be sincere I know where it pinches. Most of these people have not been there and they tell you to keep on sufferring but believe me I've been there and nothing good comes out of it. Though we are all trying to help but the deciding factor is you. You are a graduate,calculate what you earn minus what you spend as transport and feedind allowance and your saving,if it doesnt add up.I will advice you to quit and allow the shallow minds to take up your post you will discover you are better off staying at home than them that claims they are working(in slavery)if you want to know,I did quit my job and at home lounging and seriously searching for another opportunity.
    Best of luck girlfriend.The sky is not the limit it is just the pathway to the galaxy.

dont leave the job i waz once in the same condition,and God later changed my statues,just God and he will give anoda job,amen

Hi Zeeinee, I really commend u 4 ur dooggedness.I may wan to say here that I had almost the same experience when I was working with an Insurance Company in Sagamu while Residing in Lagos.My advice is this, Try to endure for some certain period of time while serching 4 better offer.It could be an added advantage,one,experience garnered,two, better chance of getting similar job with similar company. I wish u luck in your endevour. [email protected] 08035168598,08075981448

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast