+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LANDLORD & TENANT WAHALA!!!!!

LANDLORD & TENANT WAHALA!!!!!

Hi dear,

gues you and your family are preparing for a great weekend ahead. For me, I have placed 1st on my priority list, a thorough sanitation exercise 2moro. Well, whatever you find yourself doing tomorrow, just thank God for the strength given to achieve that.

Just thought we could discuss a serious matter that bothers most Nigerians - LANDLORD & TENANT WAHALA. You see, without mincing words, as a Barrister/Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, I have SEEN and EXPERIENCED the pains of both landlords and tenants in a relationship that ought to be a very cordial and peaceful one.

I believe the recurring rifts between the Landlords and Tenants can only be settled by the parties themselves, or what do you think?

To get started, kindly send me a brief personal experience you've ever had with your landlord or tenants, as the case may be, stating also, your LOCATION for property understanding of the TENANCY LAW in operation within your vicinity(through an email) to:

landlord. and. tenant. wahala@gmail. com
    Thanks greatly for your time.

With best regards.

The Solicitor

Re: LANDLORD & TENANT WAHALA!!!!!

@The Solicitor!

You did not explain what you intend to achieve from this. I expect that as a "Solicitor" you should be more detailed in your submission.
    I honestly think you may really not get from here, the kind of responses you expect; considering the fact that this is a Job Search site. You may wish to explore other more general social websites/fora as you deem fit.
    Regards.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ dagunro,

thanks greatly for your 'keen' observation; I sincerely appreciate that.

The fact behind the information posted on this forum was NOT particularly directed to JOB SEEKERS as you would observe; in any case, the Caption tells it all - LANDLORD & TENANT. . .. So, if you're searching for job, that doesn't make you homeless - OR DOEST IT? I honestly would want to believe that you decided to go through the information as posted not because you saw a 'Job Offer', but because you are either a Landlord or Tenant wanting to know matters relating to Landlords and Tenants.

Lastly, it is also important to note that the segment you saw the info was tagged: "OPEN DISCUSSION"; meaning you can bring up any meaningful discourse for public assesment. However, my aim was to get a cross-section of experiences amongst Nigerians in order (as a Solicitor) to have a wholistic view of issues bothering on 'Tenancy Matters' in Nigeria.

I guess you are properly guided...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solicitor
    ..... but because you are either a Landlord or Tenant wanting to know matters relating to Landlords and Tenants.
    That's the more reason I expected to read about some instances!

Quote Originally Posted by The Solicitor

Lastly, it is also important to note that the segment you saw the info was tagged: "OPEN DISCUSSION"; meaning you can bring up any meaningful discourse for public assesment. However, my aim was to get a cross-section of experiences amongst Nigerians in order (as a Solicitor) to have a wholistic view of issues bothering on 'Tenancy Matters' in Nigeria.

Well, lets keep our fingers crossed while we await the responses!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ Dagunro,

Thanks, greatly.

+ Reply