+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: THIS JULY

Re: THIS JULY

Amem. GOD is always with us so this is our month of glory in JESUS.......... AMEN.................

WE all shall make it.all it takes is constant prayers and hope that God will grant us all his grace.I believe we have come to end of the stress.This is our month.
    May god Bless us all. Amen
    i like what it going on here.is in the spirit of oneness.<br />send me personal mails also.

This is my first time of really using naijahotjobs. In fact I just registered today. It is something that gladens my heart to see we are all optimistic about this month of July, especially with the encouragement that lies in the words of Tbaby. I also pray that the Lord will help us through it. Also like Phemistry said, I will appreciate if we make maximum use of the special day 07/07/07, cos it signifies perfection. Like Tbaby has stated already, there are lots of things packed in this month for us by God, but we need to be close to God before we can receive from Him. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. In as much as we are expecting much from God, we should not fail to draw close to Him, then we can be assured of receiving from Him. Let us not think we can serve the devil, and come and receive from God. Let us be wise, stay near to God, and you will enjoy what He has for you this month of July. God be with us all. Amen.
    Be of good cheer, and stay blessed

The anointing to move to a higher is present.I see every one fulfiling his/her heart desires this mth of july.This is a word of prophecy....take it.Frm Desy

this is my month of birth and i know that God who started His Goodness in my life will surely finish it.Amen

yeah people,JULY has ALWAYS been ma month,i mean ma SUPER MONTH....
    I&#39;ll be a LIVING TESTIMONY to all ur PRAYERS cos i really believe
    Watch out world,& for those who r born in July,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U & ME...
    CHEERS
    u loose a lot of money chasing women,but u don&#39;t loose women chasing money

Amen to the lamb of the living God. I have been favourably favoured by the month of july already but i believe that more blessings are still on the way

The future you cannot picture you cannot feature .Life without a dream is doomed. Gr8t men always live in the reality of there future even before they arrive there is obviously the dreamers world.
    Your dreams for this month can only be achieved if anchors on GOD. TBABY i see you as a gr8t woman for this generation cos this generation are for men and women of VISION
    Bear this in mind if you cannot dream it you cannot achieve it cos we are in a dreamers WORLD.
    TBABY thanks 4 your good work GOD BLESS YOU
    Remember keep doing the good work of faith

Congrats tuagirl and to all whose hope is in the Almighty Jehovah, all your captivity shall be returned in multiple fold in Jesus Name. Be expectant, Be ready, your miracle is just a second away!
    You&#039;ve only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

Amen Sister,

I believe it. Your testimony confirms the word of the lord. As long as the earth remaineth, seed time and harvest time shall not cease.

...And i think it&#39;s my harvest time.... Halleluyah somebody. I am beginning to see the hand of the Lord working the miraculous.

He&#39;s doing it ...He&#39;s doing it ...He&#39;s doing it.

Oh! He&#39;s done it... Praise the lord somebody!

Joshua
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Amen

I also believe in the power of the 7th month, its a month of perfection and i believe that all fellas looking for better jobs who believe will be perfected with a perfect job to give u a perfect life in a perfect God.

but my advise is that lets continue to be faithful in the little he has give us.

1 luv
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

July is definitely a month of blessings.His blessings will not pass us bye.Amen. I must confess you are cute just like your tots are.

i will be more blessed if i can get to talk to u.
    Dave on 08035460269

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast