+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: job seeking is harder than schooling

Re: job seeking is harder than schooling

I quite agree with the topic. getting a job in this naija is quite an herculean task. one would have imagined that getting a job would be easier after all the stress involved in going to school in naija, but alas it is such a very high and great mountain to surmount.

u dey there? my bros. & sis. i no easy at alll... but remember ''The God that provide a man farmland will also provide him working tools'' just keep moving the eyes of the almighty are on you, you will definitely reach the promise land, stay bless as you search.

I totaly agree with all of u job seeking is more deficult. I use 2 think dat geting a job was easy not until after my NYSC let me tell u guys d govt does not av plans 4 d youth our destinies lies in our hands n baba God. Lets form the union n i become the PRESIDO how una see am

Its truely not easy bcos after NYSC, ur people are beginning 2 expect from u.
    As it stands now, i dnt even tell people that i'm goin 2 write any test. Because as u do so, the repeated question would be, how far?? As if u dont know what u read in school or that u are now a failure.
    The same thing if u ask money 4 transport 2 write a test, u r reminded of the one u did b4.
    Conclusively, God is d last resort: He said he'll supply our needs accordin 2 His reaches in glory.
    U need 2 keep goin especially when the journey bcoms tough. There's no resting point. Life goes on.
    As 4 forming a Union, there's no point, the govt knows. Doing that means u are defeated? God bless Nigeria

I really share your opinion but the question we need to ask ourselves is why it has to be so.
    One thing i've come to realize in Nigeria is that many people after spending years and money in school refuse to realize that you need some investment on job search as well.
    One of the investment you will have to make is getting yourself equipped for your dream job by reading books on job search.
    A research conducted recently revealed that majority of Nigerian Job seekers don't read career related books and they find it hard to get jobs even they qualify. Read this manual called Job search guru and you will know what i'm talking about. It's a research based ebook and there you will discover things like:
    *how to get job
    *how to get work experience even if you have never worked before
    *Simple secrete only few Nigerian Job Seekers know that once you know will give you a headway and so many insider tricks i may not be able to mention here.

ya true but it is because we are time constrained and cannot afford tthe waiting. in present day nigeria , a j''' seeker needs 2 conciously keep ones self sane and positive in thoughts if not ..// sometin fit happen

fellas i never believed so until i experience it myself. well may Almighty save our souls and have our leaders have masses' mercy @ d peak of their hearts

I strongly oppose that due to the kind of agony that we do undergo in school dose not apply here . Therefore, i remain in opposition for that!
    Abo Aondofa Ephraim.
    +2348088368792
    aondofa7@ g mail.com

its true job seeking is harder,school was heaven,bcos knowing what u ar doing makes it easier for u.thx.

Well, there are jobs you can do. Lets talk. It is a multi level marketing. It only requires your effort. It is called Holidays and Cash. The Chairman in Nigeria is Prof. Pat Utomi. If you need further details, contact [email protected]

True talk!!!!
    Make God dey help us OOOOOOOOOOOO....
    Jeddy The Beloved...

WHo say schooling is more difficult than securing a job? Our universities and polytechniques in Nigeria numbered more than 120 (one hundred and twenty) and these schools give admission to students numbering more than 450,000 students every year as well graduate a similar number who flood into the labour market to be deceived by friend and relative as well as other financial fraudsters who are still unemployed graduate but have find succor in malicious act of dining from the pains of others. Nigeria economy, inclusive is both private and public sector does not or had not been able to provide jobs for the teaming population of its graduate. Advertise a job today in any state, say a viable and well known company; make the salary known to all- say =N=65,000, the entire nation's your will throng the scene. This is not because the money is much considering the inflationary rate today, but because securing a job is just too complex.

thank for all your imformation pls keep it up , do your best dig out more and them on time .you people are rally grate family ,you have help many get jobs . up you once more worm regards

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast