Hello All,

Happy Independence day to you all

I am a newbie on this forum and i find it rather interesting and Informative and i must say that i appreciate very much the initiators.
It's a good thing that people can actually get reliable first hand info about ongoings especially in the Job Market.
I like the testimony bit where people actually come back with gratitude to God first and to the forum.
Please keep the good work going. We all need each other to survive.

My own request is really wanting to know how these companies in Nigeria reach out to fellow Nigerian Job seekers in the diaspora.
I have finished my studies and i look forward to coming home to settle. I actually thought it wise to search for a job first before returning home.
I have searched several company websites and i find a lack of proper and descriptive information especially in the career sections.
I tend to look out for the various job roles and their descriptions as well as what a typical day is like working with these companies.

I know one website called http://www.globalcareercompany.com where i find a bit of info.
they usually organise annual career summits but strictly by invitation and it doesn't make much sense waiting till the following year for these summits.
I just want to find out if anyone knows firsthand info about how these companies - banks, telecomms, etc reach out to Nigerians abroad if they want to apply for posts in Nigeria.

I'm just being curious and i welcome any thoughts or suggestions.

Kind Regards.