Job Seeker or Job Creator- where do you belong?
My fellow comrades! Enough is Enough! Enough is enough of being a job seeker for more than 12 calendar months without a straight head way, enough is enough of attending interviews that has always rob us of our time and money. Enough is enough of begging for employment from organizations and companies that are meant to beg us for our services, enough is enough of critical searching for jobs on the pages of Newspaper, whereas your company should have been the one advertising on the pages of the newspaper. Enough is enough of moving from pillar to post searching for jobs that do not actually exist, repeat after me say ”enough is enough” it is high time you started a new life, no matter how small, attempt something new.
Please stop where you are and think about your age for a while, enough is enough of going on like this, half a decade to this time, I tell some will not experience a new change in their life, except for their age that will change, you must change the course of life, intelligently negotiate a new bend and begin something new.
Arise, shine: for your light is come and the glory of God is upon you. All the people of the earth shall come to the brightness of your rising.
You are not a liability and no one should treat you like one, you are not a beggar for jobs, and you must change your identity, you are not a burden but a blessing that’s who you are. You are strategically positioned for great success, you are not a disadvantage, you are here on earth to add colour and flavour to the human race, therefore, I urge to rise to your responsibility and become a job creator.
Start making money on your own, no matter how little it may be, it is your own money, the money you made all on your own.
I have more than 8 multiple streams of Income software/kit that guarantee you steady income.
1. YOUR ONLINE MONEY FACTORY- A System For Turning Internet Traffic Into A Steady Income (Shows How You Can Make Money Online 24/7 With The Right System In Place.)
2. NEWBIES INTERNET MARKETING BASICS- The Complete Newbies Guide to Creating a Successful Business on the Net! (Highly reccommended.A very comprehensive manual covering everything from domain registration,website building,SEO,hosting,affiliate marketing,paid to surf,paid to read emails,online surveys,data entry,pay per click and much more !Including a bonus ebook containing huge lists of money making sites.)
3. NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO PROFITING ONLINE¬¬ - Top Tips For Easy Cash At Home
(It's hard isn't it? Knowing just where to begin when you're new to the whole online selling game. With so many others already earning money and shouting the praises of their methods, where exactly do you begin? Well,this guide will point you in the right direction!)
4. NICHE PRODUCT CREATION -How To Quickly Create Your Own Niche Products Without Writing A Word! (Learn how you can easily and quickly create hot selling info products).
5. ADSENSE REVENUE EXPOSED: Discover How to Turn Your Web Site's Content Into CASH!!! Learn how you can quickly and easily generate residual profits from Google Adsense, month after month!.
6. OPEN A CLICKBANK ACCOUNT AS A NIGERIAN: As a Nigerian, get information on practical steps, on how to open a click bank acct, as Nigerain.
For full gist about the rest information Kit, just type http://jobgeter.job.googlepages.com/firstdollargift in your browser, you will land yourself on mini-site.
All these information would have cost you heavily but am giving them to members of naijahotjobs.com @ 400:00Naira, whereas the original price was N4,000:00, the price I am releasing this info to you as a member is as a result of my keen interest on the total welfare of the people here. You won’t get it anywhere like this, please take action now and remained blessed.
Samuel-08032470050, 07027583383