Hi Esther
This is your upline, Ewen Chia. Hope you're doing well!

This is extremely urgent...

I'm writing this personal email to you to inform you that Web Prosperity is now free to join.Sign up, if you haven't. You're missing out A LOT if you don't.

I'll be providing training and more to help you make the most income from Web Prosperity in the coming days.

Why? Let's review the FACTS one last time:

WebProsperity is the most powerful, profit-generating suite of web marketing tools ever offered online!
WebProsperity delivers an industry-record payout of up to 67%!
NO cost for your personalized WebProsperity marketing site.
And we'll show you how to get your world-class WebProsperity marketing tools at "net zero" cost.
PLUS WebProsperity's 3-in-one compensation plan offers unlimited monthly earnings potential!
That's unlimited earnings potential…all brought to you by the first pure-play Internet Marketing company on the planet!

Remember, the Internet pioneers and marketing gurus at WebProsperity have a vested interest in your success! And, as your WebProsperity Team Leader, DavidD'Arcangelo will provide you with the leadership and coaching you need to help you reach your TRUE potential. But it's up to you! So here's my final and perhaps most important question for you:

If you don't take action NOW while all this information is fresh in your mind, then when will you?

Are you THAT sure that your business or job will be there for you and your family for the long haul? Are you THAT sure that you current level of income will continue indefinitely?

WebProsperity is easy, in demand, and you can keep your current job or business! Believe me, you will not encounter a more SOLID, more PROFITABLE Internet Business Opportunity in your lifetime.

Please don't give up on your dreams. There's plenty of detailed, FACTUAL information available to you @ http://ido.webprosperity.com to help you make this life-changing decision. And I am here to answer your questions and provide support, so don't let this opportunity pass you by!

Join NOW to take control of your life, your finances, and your future! I hope to "see" you soon on our conference calls with David! I'd love to hear about your progress!

http://ido.webprosperity.com