+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GSE should be made FREE OFF CHARGE to all.

Kai

GSE should be made FREE OFF CHARGE to all.

We shall appreciate if the GSE company can for the sake of humanity make there exam a free for all affair rather than exploit the job seeking youths of this country.They can collaborate with employers of labour positively while they get paid for conducting their exams.Just as universities can conduct a CHARGE FREE post UME.Abi no be so?

Re: make GSE free

no so oh

Re: Free GSE

DRAGNET/GSE STOP EXPLOITING UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.DO THE RIGHT THING, COMPANIES PAY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES TO RECRUIT PEOPLE NOT YOU RIPPING OFF HUNGRY AND DESPERATE UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

GTB called people for interview based on GSE scores on saturday o. What do you think people?

I feel GSE really is a great idea, the part i'm not down with is us being made to bear the cost, i dont really understand why.

pls

Re: GSE should be made FREE OFF CHARGE to all.

If we are to follow your analogy, then its just like paying for JAMB and having a JAMB score and every university accepts it, but they still have to set post UME for you, free of charge. When you pay to sit GSE and get a GSE score acceptable to all the companies, then they call you for interview, free of charge.

This thing is a straight forward process, its just that they are new. The objective of every business, excluding non-profits and social businesses is to make profit, so i dont beef them for that. I appreciate what they are trying to do; i mean if i can sit for one test and use that score to apply anywhere i want that would be a huge weight off my shoulders. Its so tiresome travelling to Lagos every so often to write one test or the other, not to mention the crowd. My heart is still heavy over our two comrades that died in the immigration test stampede. May their souls rest in peace.

If they had been sitting in the comfort of a test centre in their own state they would still be with us today. Even i who used to complain about the GSE N5000 have to shut my mouth now. How much is the cost of a life? May their souls rest in peace.

Re: GSE should be made FREE OFF CHARGE to all.

you have a point.

+ Reply