+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Integrity

Integrity

Integrity is the quality of being honest/transparent and having strong moral principle.It's selfless,shows no favouritism and its people oriented,its a light that illuminates darkness,it gives hope to people/nation.Integrity brings greatness and enthrones man to positions of glory,fame,authority and dominion.Why am I so concerned about this subject,this my little way of checking the excessive demands of various employers in respect to age of the applicants.I have come to realised that the so call employers encourage applicants to falsify their age for them to be eligible.Now, where is our integrity?Even banks that should encourage integrity,honesty and sincerity are also found in the act of disqualifying applicants through age.They go about demanding for age 25 downward leaving people like me who are 27 and above to our fate not considering the years wasted to ASUU strikes and the likes. But in all these, should we trade our integrity for this demand of their?My answer is NO for God is the judge.Psalm 113.

Re: Integrity

@Onigbogi Tosin!

May God Bless and Favour You for not being a party to AGE FALSIFICATION!

I cant really express my disappointment about this Age palaver.

Age falsification is one of the tools of moral decadence in our society and the trend keeps flourishing.

Nevertheless, one can not really blame the youths for age falsification because the so called employers are the ones introducing age barrier to employment. Every graduate needs a job and will stop at nothing to get it - age or no age!

I am almost certain that about 50% of those employed by Banks today, have their ages falsified.

So "Leaders of Tomorrow" where is thy INTEGRITY?

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply