+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Institute for advance e-Studies

Institute for advance e-Studies

Hey guys,
    Has any body heard about this guys (Institute for advance e-studies)? They are doing a great job. Institute for Advance e-Studies do Telecommunication network engineering and project management training.They also do Business development, marketing and customer service training. I trained with them and my entire world changed after the training. You need to be there. There is going to be a free training from 9th of September to 18th of September. I think you guys need to be there. It is an experience of a life time. Why don't you visit the site - www.iaesnigeria.org for more info.

Re: Institute for advance e-Studies

please i hope the pay is not much i am really interested in the programme cos it seems that if we don't get such certificates we can't get jobs anymore, that the extent that our universities have deteriorated to.

Re: Institute for advance e-Studies

Dammy, you are very correct. This kind of training is what we really need cos it makes us highly employable. BSc is not just enough these days. The fee is not too much and there is subsidy for corps members that are serving presently and those who finished their service year in July 2009. Just check out the website at www.iaesnigeria.org
    all the best.

+ Reply