+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IMO 10000 JOB

IMO 10000 JOB

THE RESULT IS OUT.
    ONLY 13 POEPLE PASSED(HAD 80 AND ABOVE) OUT OF THE 19000 THAT APPLIED.
    NAWA

Re: IMO 10000 JOB

@ chikenwadike.What are u talking about?Where did u get ur information from?WHERE?Are we talking about UME EXAM CUT OFF MARK HERE OR JOB SHORTLISTING?THEY SHOULD GO AHEAD AND SHORTLIST,AFTERALL IS 10,000 VACANCIES.

this is the source of the info.
    and somebody called me from government house today and informed me too.
    its authentic

u can as well call this imo govt house hotline; 234-7057777885 | +234-7066116600

Owerri — Results of the aptitude tests for the 10,000 jobs organized for unemployed youths by Imo State government have been released with only 13 applicants passing the test.

Commissioner for Information and Strategy Dr. Kelechukwu Okpalaeke announced this at a news conference in Owerri yesterday after an executive council meeting held at Government House.

He said out of the 19,000 graduates that sat for the aptitude tests, only 13 passed by scoring above 80 per cent while the rest scored below 40 per cent.

The commissioner said considering the poor results, government resolved to bring down the score to 40 per cent in order to accommodate more people.

He said the interview for the successful ones would be conducted in the state by the Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the technical committee with detailed briefing by consultants. He expressed shock that in an examination of 19,000 graduates only 13 could scored above 80 per cent, adding that the situation on ground spoke volumes on the state of education in Imo State.

He said the state would not go anywhere with kidnapping and armed robbery if youths do not go to school. The commissioner further disclosed the resolve by government to retire 14 serving permanent secretaries under the current down seizing exercise in the state ministries.

He said the exercise was targeted at ensuring that those due for retirement give way for the younger ones and to sanitize the ministries for better performance.

Interesting,in a normal exam minimum passmark is 40% and average is 50%.Does it mean no one scored between 51% - 79% or 80%?if not does it mean they failed the test?How would they say in the 1st place that the passmark was 80%.Imo state govt is immature and is looking for a cheap attention,instead of to go straight and shortlist and prepare those that scored above 40% for interviews,they rather choose releasing press conference on nothing even a world bank job is'nt that way or did we write JAMB OR JOB APTITUDE TEST?Why castigate and blame graduates?Even some of the commissioners can't even write or make a complete good sentence and they are working.Do we need to recite a litany of judgement before giving our hungry and frustrated youths a job of #26,000
    per month that does'nt come regularly.When will this stop?

The truth is yet to be unfold about the exact happenings. how could they? It means that these graduates are not competent enough or would i rather say that we did not know what we went to the school to do. If KPMG who organised this exam really released results, notifications should have been sent across like professional recruiting agencies.
    My brothers and sisters who wrote this exam, i ask you all to be prayerful for GOD is merciful. Just one day, it will be well.

RE: IMO 10,000 JAB/OHAKIM RESULTS OUT

Check ur status on dia website. I score 74% whats my hope? They said i should contact dia civil service comm 4 details

Mine read:your exam score is not available online!please contact imo state civil service commission to confirm your score.Even my friend's own read like that.What is this all about?

Even if i score zero they should place it on my status and save me the stress of coming down to owerri,for one confirmation i dont know about.When i paid my #2,000 for the scratch card they did'nt ask me for confirmation first before collecting my money.

imo state govt don use make big money. na cha cha dem use una play, 4rm wetin dey get 4rm d sales of the scratch cards dem go use am settle some youths wey go get d job.

dont hope on this people for any thing. how can they say that people no fit score above 80%. what a shame. thankGod i no leave sokoto for the test, i no even buy the scrtch card.

out last d result is out.what we need is info about dey way 4ward,not condeming.we ve already bought & writen d tex already.let 4get side talk,it won help us.
    sooooooooooooo what are the approve cut off or %. and way 4ward

+ Reply